Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buying Maps frm Air Ship Store

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Last time Air Ship was in my city I purchased the maps for Mesoamerica. The item in the store showed the Map with a small black box with the number 20 in it. It was 3000 coins. I purchased thinking I was getting 20 maps for the 3000 coins. I got 1.
It's back up in the store showing the same thing again. Should it be 20 maps for 3000 coins?
If so how do I report the last time or at least ensure it doesn't happen again?
Any thoughts?

Last time Air Ship was in my city I purchased the maps for Mesoamerica. The item in the store showed the Map with a small black box with the number 20 in it. It was 3000 coins. I purchased thinking I was getting 20 maps for the 3000 coins. I got 1.
It's back up in the store showing the same thing again. Should it be 20 maps for 3000 coins?
Any thoughts?

I thought exactly the same when I bought a Powerful Bolt once. Thought it was 5 for 6 greens - however after I purchased it I realised that the number represents how many you can buy for that week.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Any thoughts?
@gwb
Each map cost 3000 coins and you can buy a maximum number of 20. It's not a bug.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom