Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Butterfly Net - The Spring Has Come

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
The dropping rate of the butterfly is really low and it's making most of us heart-broken and becoming retard.

I believe the best way is to buy "Butterfly Catcher Set" (Store > Resources) that will cost 12 greenies. It's cheaper than buying one butterfly net (if you click at the butterfly around your city and have no nets, it will appear that you can buy the net for the cost of 2 greenies).

That's my two cents..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
The dropping rate of the butterfly is really low and it's making most of us heart-broken and becoming retard.
I believe the best way is to buy "Butterfly Catcher Set" (Store > Resources) that will cost 12 greenies. It's cheaper than buying one butterfly net (if you click at the butterfly around your city and have no nets, it will appear that you can buy the net for the cost of 2 greenies).

That's my two cents..

I know what you mean. I visited 12 neighbours today 2 Butterfly Nets! No butterflies:mad: Of course I have 5 Brimstones and 2 others.....but is this Botanic Garden worth at least 12 greenies for me?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
I have found if you get a net drop from your neighbour, collect it, then immediately go back to your own airport. If you visit the same airport again, you will often then get a second net, and sometimes a 3rd. I got 17 nets one day using this method, although I average about 10-12 on most days. Worth trying that anyway, before spending your greenies.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I'm poor, only have 6 greenies, so I can't buy the catcher set. Almost I don't obtain nets from my neighbors and yet fewer butterflies. If it doesn't change the drop rate I see difficultly to be able to obtain the f*** butterflies.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have noticed that when I get 2 butterfly-nets in 1 neighbour and that 2 neighbours after each other, the drop rate in my own airport is 2 or 3 butterflies (i go directly to my own airport, use3 nets). After that drop rate goes down dramaticly.

If I have 1 butterfly-net at a neighbor I try to be patient (wait some time) until 2 drop in one go.... This is how I try since the last 2 days (but most of the times I don't find the two butterfly-net window)

I need 1 butterfly on android (5-3-2-3-5), 3 on iPhone (4-3-1-2-3) and 5 on iPad (3-2-2-4-0), have been lucky if I read your Posts...

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I haven't completed ANY set of the butterfly yet. Here's how I do on trying to get the Nets:
- There are only 3 butterflies to click on each neighbour, so once I've clicked all 3, I would go back to my own airport or visit another neighbour, then go back to click another 2 butterflies and go back to that other neighbour to click the rest 2 butterflies (I know this sentence is confusing)
- Once I got 1 Net from a neighbour, I would exit or visit other neighbour. Then go back again. One time I got 4 Nets from 1 neighbour using this method. But this only happened once.

This is not a really proven method, and I would like to try the others' method above to see if it works better. I manage around 9-10 Nets daily.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yesterday i collected 7 nets from 11 neighbours :confused:
And got 1 (one) butterfly on my airport. :(

Still full 6 days to go. And all i need are 1 (one) more Peacock and 2 (two) more Cypris Morpho.
Hope for best :rolleyes:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
This is turning out to be MI :oops:

Today i only got 3 nets out of 10 neighbour visit :mad: and zero butterfly after using it :( So this makes it 3 day in a row i haven't got any drop of butterfly. The droprate is going down as we are nearing the due date. It was pretty good in the first few days :confused:
Only a miracle can now help me complete the mission. I still need 3 butterfly (2 of the same type).

All the very best to anyone still out there hoping to complete this mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
My butterflies are 1-0-1-6-1 and only got 1 collection. I think that I'll not achieve this mission if a miracle does not happen. Actually I play more The Tribez, getting tired of AC.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
i used 2 butterfly-nets and got 1 butterfly, after 25-30min i used one butterfly-net got 1 butterfly, waited another 30 min tapped 3 times and received 1 butterfly, 30 min later same story 3butterfly-nets used 1 buterfly
on short: phantom 11 visits, 9 butterfly-nets, 4 butterflys, but i had better days (4-2-8-5-4),
phantom 2: 8 visits 5 butterfly-nets, (3-3-3-3-2)
this is my strategy, maybe will work for you, anyway stupid mission

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Not to hijack this thread, but I, too, am playing The Tribez! Also just arrived on Murlod island and on Level 59. But, wow, the droprate in that game sucks, too!
It's true, but there are more tasks to do, it entertains me more.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
well today 11 buterflies net in 50 tentatives:s
receive one beautifull and finish 1/3 but i nedd more 3 butterflies to complete the other 2....

Top Bottom