Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Building AirPort long, wide or square

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hm. I go wide simply because of the screen on the Windows platform I'm using...maybe other's on different platform's go differently because of the screen or maybe it's just down to the individual, I don't really know is my answer lol ;)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
@Kevin1010 Build your city so that it is easy to navigate both for yourself and for your neighbours. If neighbours find it easy to locate the buildings they want - more will visit you, hence more money/passengers/fuel and more gifts for you.

Width/depth dimensions are purely cosmetic for your own ease of development. I would advise you to seperate types of buildings, but not if it does not maximise use of spare land. In simple terms, develop a passenger area and a seperate income area. Place collection generating buildings in another area, and keep "neighbour attraction" buildings close to your city/airport border. (If you have planetariums, training centres, and astronaut academies, putting them close to your city/airport border will make them easier for visiting neighbours to find). Some types of building, e.g. sports shops, bookshops, car dealerships - may be quest destinations for your neighbours - so also place them close to the "border" and the enighbours will keep returning.

In the early stages of the game expansion is expensive in comparison to the available coins and cash - so maximising use of your available land is very important. Don't place buildings in locations that don't maximise the available land (e.g. don't leave single squares) even if that makes it harder for neighbours to find the buildings that they want to visit.

Top Bottom