Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Blue launch item

I’m experiencing a complete dry spell for the lunar landing gear to complete the collection for the lunar module. A while back it seemed like I was getting 2-4 a day and I haven’t received a single on for 5 days now.

I’m almost exclusively visiting planetariums (50 a day) and exclusively north observatory flights.

Anything else I can do?

Try visiting Astronaut Academies and Cosmic Fuel Stations. Some folks say the drops are better there.

For Blue Launch item, you have to visit many many buildings. :)

- TCs for Space Suit and Lab Notebook.
- Ps, AA, and CFS for Lunar Module and Orbital Telescope.

TC and CFS are better drop rates, but CFS only drop Lunar Module items (and Zero Gravity Lunch for green). For Orbital Telescope, you must click Ps or AA.
So weird I don’t remember visiting a lot of CFS when I got blue launch items before but I will visit as many as I can tomorrow.

I find it goes in waves. Some days nothing, others a glut of them. I reckon I can get the items needed for a Blue Launch every 7 days on average.
I have plenty of all but the lunar landing gear for the lunar module which is needed, of course, for both blue and red launches so it's doubly important..... I'd like to order a couple of cases of lunar landing gear please. o_O

Top Bottom