Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Can someone please tell me what VK is. The new version keeps wanting me to sign up. Is it like facebook? If so, I won't go there, but I'd still like to know what it is. Thanks, in advance, for an answer.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
@Airport city cheat It's been released to some, but not all. Android folks are showing different versions in Google Play. Don't know how that happens, but it's whats being reported. Thanks for the info. (I wish it would quit asking me to join.)

@M22, and others, can you let us know what and when you get anything for the alliances? It should be easy now with the limited players :)
I got a Large Gift Box for ranking #35 in the Alliances, it is the box with 5 maint/fuel/repair items. I wonder what @M22 got, he ranked #2. But now last week ranking is gone, it shows 0 for all alliances if you click on the previous week tab.

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
I got a Large Gift Box for ranking #35 in the Alliances, it is the box with 5 maint/fuel/repair items. I wonder what @M22 got, he ranked #2. But now last week ranking is gone, it shows 0 for all alliances if you click on the previous week tab.

If only the very top few players get map drops from alliances, that will often limit those awards to the players that spent lots of money. For example, to get green-producing buildings. They already often ruin the Top 100 flights list. I'm not looking forward to having certain fun opportunities monopolized by a few players simply because of cash spent. Maybe this is good for GI in terms of economics, but I think it will hurt morale for the game itself.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If only the very top few players get map drops from alliances, that will often limit those awards to the players that spent lots of money. For example, to get green-producing buildings. They already often ruin the Top 100 flights list. I'm not looking forward to having certain fun opportunities monopolized by a few players simply because of cash spent. Maybe this is good for GI in terms of economics, but I think it will hurt morale for the game itself.
Personally, I hope there will be other ways to earn those maps and not only alliances. The way can be hard but not dependent on how others play the game. You should be able to achieve everything without help or competition, although it will be harder.... I don't have time to play every day for hours. Even if I am at home, there are many days I don't have time to play because I have kids...

(for instance: 1 map for every X passengers transported etc)

Sky -

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahysz50
Username
Sky -
When I opened my game, I got the message that a new update is available. When I click on update though, it takes me to Google Play and there I only see "Open" and Uninstall option. Does it mean, still no update for certain android users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom