Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Belle's Launched

i had sent message to you on wednesday, 14 Dec 2016... it's ok i will send you the new one, if you dont mind :)
Yes the one bummer is there is no way to cancel. I do not have a red launch, but I will accept your friend request for future launches. My fiance, @IkebotXP in game: Farstar, has a Red but he is currently in my launch. If you would like to add him for future launches, I'm sure he would be happy to have you as a neighbor as well. :) His code is in his signature, as are mine.

Yes the one bummer is there is no way to cancel. I do not have a red launch, but I will accept your friend request for future launches. My fiance, @IkebotXP in game: Farstar, has a Red but he is currently in my launch. If you would like to add him for future launches, I'm sure he would be happy to have you as a neighbor as well. :) His code is in his signature, as are mine.
Sorry but I will have to take first in this launch and to close your launch

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
pm please
Username
a GIE FUEL20
Thanks @BelleAIr , you are already my neighbor/friend...:) did you forget?:(
Thanks, i will send friend req to him (y) hope he will accept :)

I would like to join you but for me is time to sleep :sleep: and in 5 hours I will go to work :eek:
Completely understand! I did that all last week, burned myself out so that I could take this week to get prepared for our flight to South Dakota. We are going to be freezing are butts off as I've been sitting here shivering in our 58 degree Fahrenheit house and we will be in 8 to 14 in South Dakota. :dead:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Completely understand! I did that all last week, burned myself out so that I could take this week to get prepared for our flight to South Dakota. We are going to be freezing are butts off as I've been sitting here shivering in our 58 degree Fahrenheit house and we will be in 8 to 14 in South Dakota. :dead:
Better there than in Montréal,Québec, here -15 C

Top Bottom