Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BALANCE?

SnowGirl

Device
  1. Android
GI states that the hanger reserve 2 will result in balance problem, then hanger reserve 2 will be deleted.
But, a lot of people are waiting for buying a special building which will generate greenes regularly by 300(?) golden token for a long time.
Several message states that no chance to buy this builing any more. In this situation, why not to remove this building for more better balance?
Some people invest more than 700 golden to buy hanger reserve 2 and level it up, which is more expensive than that building.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I'm not aware of anyone ever being compensated in gold and silver tokens, which is how we paid for the RH2. Will be interesting to see if we actually get those tokens back.
I'm rather hoping we do get the tokens back, as I only bought the RH2 recently (as you know). I could use those for my next police station. It would be a real kick not to get them back when it was so recently that they were spent.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
If it is in fact a refund I will be very happy. However the wording is compensated- and GI’s view of compensation often differs from the players.
Otherwise I agree with you and your interpretation of the post, I think the total number of slots will remain unchanged.

P.S. Sorry for P10 today - misclick.

Yes you're very right - I missed out on the "compensated" and naively equated it to "refunded". Now it's sounding fishy...

Yes, the most non-balance thing is that new players can not buy CBM, but old player is keeping CBM.
To old players, if your CBM will be removed out, do you will continue to play this game?
If the answer is NO, how about those NEW players who can not buy CBM.
Hopely, everything should be considered of balance also.

CBM and 100-limit are the two biggest Pandora's boxes on the forum. I've been around for a while and realised it's better to look forward and not think about them. There are many other ways to find joy and fulfillment in the game :)

Oleg

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Yes, the most non-balance thing is that new players can not buy CBM, but old player is keeping CBM.
To old players, if your CBM will be removed out, do you will continue to play this game?
sorry I'm a little confused about why the hell newbies are always yelling about balance...well, you don't have CBM so what can you do-you recently came-and people have been playing here for years...they should have advantages-in my opinion they should-GI and so has players as he wants with these limits of 100-which came up with some degenerate and other bullshit....not in one game of strategy designed for years there is no equal opportunity between novices and werterans and that's right

It doesn’t have to be a “new” player to be in such position
I don’t consider myself a “new” player and I never had the chance to get one of those. The first time I saw the sale was the last time it occurred. And I was too much of a newbie to have enough resources for that.
Do I envy a bit the players who have them? Of course, I’m human after all
Do I wish GI took cbms from them? OF COURSE NOT! They paid for them then, they have to pay for a contract now (with many golden and silver tokens). Good for them.
Does that give them an advantage? I guess so, but players who spend a huge amount of real money will have a much stronger advantage (eg, players with gold sub, players spending 100€ every other week, etc).
So, relax and enjoy your game. You will NEVER be able to compete with some players unless they let you to (that’s a generic “you”, I’m also in that group). That’s why they are veterans and I’m just a long term player.

Top Bottom