Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bad launch day

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ow7hz1
Username
CD123
I invested 1000 pints on a launch and is failed to launch by 15 points then I invested 600 in another launch immediately after and was deleted I didn't even hijack he was at 800. Wish I had started my own launch.

Why do people delete you???

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
I invested 1000 pints on a launch and is failed to launch by 15 points then I invested 600 in another launch immediately after and was deleted I didn't even hijack he was at 800. Wish I had started my own launch.

Why do people delete you???
was the person who removed you from the launch a forum member? if he/she is, you should ask her/him. if not you're probably better off deleting that neighbor.

please feel free to add me if you'd like to join my launches. just follow the common launch rules(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ow7hz1
Username
CD123
was the person who removed you from the launch a forum member? if he/she is, you should ask her/him. if not you're probably better off deleting that neighbor.

please feel free to add me if you'd like to join my launches. just follow the common launch rules(y)

Thanks,
I have added you, not sure of the rules but I don't highjack anyone unless it's the last minutes and I want to save the launch. I certainly wouldn't delete someone.

Not sure if they are on the forum and I deleted them immediately.

Top Bottom