Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BACK ON THOSE DAYS...

How has the game evolved to be from previous years (2012-2016) to present years (2017-2018)?

• The previous years are way better than this days!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing much has changed!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
This thread targets the longtime players who knew about the game years ago.I would like you to share your experience through the years from 2012.I would also like to know how the game evolved since then and whether the changes made have helped improve or undermine the game.

For example I read that on earlier years, the sky captain and business class affected your income on launches which was a very good thing!The golden dice bonus also increased neighbours planetarium rates and the 100 items limit was not there unlike this this times.

I would love to know, If the game has changed for the better.For example,Its much easier to get cash nowadays than before and whether you miss the earlier years or this year!

Plus were the events of earlier years more rewarding compared to now?What about the adventure buildings then and now?Was cheating and hijacking even possible?Were the bank purchases cheaper as compared to nowadays?What do you enjoy most right now that wasnt present back in those years?

Personally I started playing last year December and hadn't got to know about the game a long time ago.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I’ve started afresh this game 3 times. About 2012 I started my first game but gave up as the only way to finish buildings was to spam your Facebook friends and I had too many complaints from them. I started again about 2015 but gave up in anger when I misclicked and spent several greenies without intention.

I’m now on my third go at the game, having restarted 18 months ago (2017), unfortunately shortly after the 100 item limit was introduced. In my opinion the game has improved dramatically due to my previous issues with the game no longer present and the obvious investment that has happened over time in gameplay by the developers. I don’t even mind the 100 item limit though it does make gift management more time consuming than I’d like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom