Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Azure's Alliance Full

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Hi, from which account did you send the invite? I can't find it, please resend eventually (I might have deleted yours before reading this here)

Azure is the game name. I've already sent you an Alliance invite for "Shadow Wing" (that's the name of our Alliance)
Welcome. It would be a good idea to send requests to the other Alliance members.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Happy flying,
Christopher & Mary

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
Our alliance (Shadow Wing) needs 5 more members. We are made up of mostly lower level support games.
We get 30% every week, and our only requirement is that you get one (1) destination per week.
I’m very interested! Definitely could get 1 destination a week. I’m looking for a more active alliance because the one I’m currently in doesn’t even play the game... I’d love an invite! Friend code: 03u5duwn5

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I’m very interested! Definitely could get 1 destination a week. I’m looking for a more active alliance because the one I’m currently in doesn’t even play the game... I’d love an invite! Friend code: 03u5duwn5
We should still have a space open. We are going to send you requests from our 2 main games "Azure" and "AKryz"

Top Bottom