Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Are bonuses cumulative?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Over time, I've gathered quite some different bonuses, like "A Pot of Gold", "Bottomless Barrel", "Business Class", etc. Some of these bonuses are named differently but actually give a similar bonus (e.g., increase income from commercial buildings). Does anyone know of these bonuses add up or not?

For instance, I have "A Pot of Gold" that will increase income from commercial buildings with 200% and I have "Inconvertible Coin" that will increase income from commercial buildings with 100%. If I use both at the same time, will income be increased with 300% (100% + 200%), or don't they add up?

Over time, I've gathered quite some different bonuses, like "A Pot of Gold", "Bottomless Barrel", "Business Class", etc. Some of these bonuses are named differently but actually give a similar bonus (e.g., increase income from commercial buildings). Does anyone know of these bonuses add up or not?

For instance, I have "A Pot of Gold" that will increase income from commercial buildings with 200% and I have "Inconvertible Coin" that will increase income from commercial buildings with 100%. If I use both at the same time, will income be increased with 300% (100% + 200%), or don't they add up?
It will increase with both bonuses 300% (y)(y)

Yes, the bonus will be add up.
Also you can combine Secret Faucet + Fuel Additives (event bonus), it will increase fuel restore by 3 fuel/second (1 regular + 1 SF + 1 FA)

Great, thanks for the quick response :)
For the coins and fuel - and anything that can be clearly measured - yes they seem to add up.

However...if you use multiple items that affect drop rate, some forumers have done extensive testing and think that the drop rates aren’t cumulative.

As this can’t be clearly measured as easily as coins or fuel, we ultimately don’t know.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
For the coins and fuel - and anything that can be clearly measured - yes they seem to add up.

However...if you use multiple items that affect drop rate, some forumers have done extensive testing and think that the drop rates aren’t cumulative.

As this can’t be clearly measured as easily as coins or fuel, we ultimately don’t know.
You're right, but to be honest I still don't quite understand the difference between all those different bonuses, as they have (sometimes only slightly) different descriptions. For instance, some increase the chance of an "item drop", some increase the chance of a "collectible item drop", some of an "quest item drop", and there are bonuses that explicitly exclude certain types of items. I can imagine those bonuses will not add up. Thnx for your input though :)

Top Bottom