Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 3, 19 Jan - 25 Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I cannot become neighbors with tonight2cold , my erik2 game and his QuyenOc game/code.
This is what I got back today.

In short: G! can't help you...
++++
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Anton and I am glad to help you.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that games on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows platform and in Social network service are different. They are not compatible with each other and there is no opportunity to transfer the game progress or add friends. Please, note that this feature is not a whim of developers, this is the result of system requirements of an application for social networks and for platform devices.

In case you need more detailed information on possible ways of storing your progress to protect yourself from losing the game you've been working hard on, please let me know. I will do my best to assist you!

Sincerely,
Anton Pavlov
Your Support Team

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
a0khyfy
Username
QuyenOc; Quyen Oc; ! QuyenOc
@eat007 in case you can not add my 3rd game which android, pm me detail your account then i will do from my side. sorry because i can do atm but i will try it anyhow. I will open 3ql blue right now, anyone interest can add my 3rd game and join. cheer.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
@eat007 in case you can not add my 3rd game which android, pm me detail your account then i will do from my side. sorry because i can do atm but i will try it anyhow. I will open 3ql blue right now, anyone interest can add my 3rd game and join. cheer.
Okay , thanks. I'll try after this crazy red robby party.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
Shew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy........ Thank you, got to take a break and about to run out of collections to launch red.
Uber crazy... I quit as well. It's getting late for Robby. He can fall asleep any moment now :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom