Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 2, 12 Jan - 18 Jan.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
no worries - just wanted to try and support JayJ, I've added quite a bit, but just wondered if some of my neighbours would add some low level fuel items to help us get away...
@Az1
I didn't know you were supporting @Jay J. Thought it was one of those double QL launch with lots of participants. If you need help to launch I'll be glad to join.
Cheers,
Tom

Reactions: Az1
@Az1
I didn't know you were supporting @Jay J. Thought it was one of those double QL launch with lots of participants. If you need help to launch I'll be glad to join.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom, we need about another 500 for lift off - @Jay J has 736 in and I've got 746 in - anything you can add appreciated...we'll launch this side of midnight though, so you'll know when your lander will be back if waiting for something...
Cheers,
Az

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@Az1 @greensmith
It reminds of O'Henry's...
I was bored in the blue waiting room waiting for some fast action.
@Diabloscort offered some action, then @Az1 sounded wanting some action...
I opened the launch wanting to give the first place to Az1 for keeping me company...
(I have enough fuel in stock.)
He joined me to help me...and calling everybody. :)
What a great bunch of guys. I love you all. hehe (y)(y)(y)

@Az1 @greensmith
It reminds of O'Henry's...
I was bored in the blue waiting room waiting for some fast action.
@Diabloscort offered some action, then @Az1 sounded wanting some action...
I opened the launch wanting to give the first place to Az1 for keeping me company...
(I have enough fuel in stock.)
He joined me to help me...and calling everybody. :)
What a great bunch of guys. I love you all. hehe (y)(y)(y)
Yes - we are always willing to help and support each other - such a great discipline of this forum, which is why I always try and help when I can....
AZ

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@Az1
@Jay J
@Diabloscort
Seriously, I'm fine with everything. I'm Polish and one of the first Polish jokes I heard was this:
My Uncle Don: Hey, Tom, ask me what the secret of Polish humor is!
Me: Okay. What's the secret of ...
My Uncle Don: Timing!​
Timing is everything and sometimes it just doesn't work out. Everything's good!
Cheers,
Tom

and the beauty of having great friends like yourselves, is that we all have understanding about this game and how things some how turn out or not as the case maybe...! ...but we're always prepared to help out each other - this time last week, I was rescued on a green launch only for a bug to hit us all - and I felt awful - but everyone was so 'cool' about it - that they accepted it was just one of those things...
Az...

Top Bottom