Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and Friends. Launches and Chat. Week 2, 12 Jan - 18 Jan.

Device
  1. Android
amazing tonight.
If you want some first places, join my morning party in red. Not many people join. It will be easier to get the rank one. And I never manage position, so give your best shot with a smart calculation and nice rythm. If you can feel, it is very easy to get and spent less fuel. I dont know but I am guessing your time is same with my time gmt+7. So I will start about 2 hours from now. Maybe earlier. But sometime I open not directly after landed in the begining.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
a0khyfy
Username
QuyenOc; Quyen Oc; ! QuyenOc
To be explained, I am a little bit impatient yesterday due and want grab a space exploration map for night flight :). That what people say haste make waste.

Device
  1. Android
I am finished doing red. I will make some green and blue launches during day. And be there with me during the red party and Crazy party again tonight.

My wifi doesnt work anymore. This is the fourth day that the network coverage moved. So I will use 3G connections and maybe unstable.

Top Bottom