Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends daily launches QL open party Dec'14 - Jan'15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Whats up @Robby :) i am ready to do a red launch with my QL.... I will use my first one with u to get my next one.... one more red party and I have my third star with a QL.... I am ready when u are:)

Device
  1. Android
Whats up @Robby :) i am ready to do a red launch with my QL.... I will use my first one with u to get my next one.... one more red party and I have my third star with a QL.... I am ready when u are:)

Maybe Next Year bro..... The timing is really unpredictable for me. Btw, you don't need to return any favour to me. And now everyone here has a Christmas gift from Ivan. You can arrange party guys.....

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Wow, you know nasi goreng eat. When you come again to Jakarta, tell me. I will bring you to nasi goreng kambing @kebonsirih. The best in Jakarta I guess. What is it? I let you guess. Hahaha
I know the whole menu... Due to historical reasons there are hundreds of Indonesian restaurants here (y). Or should I say rumah makan :) ?

Device
  1. Android
@pegasus.... Sure.... Give me time next 2 hours. I am just touch down Jogjakarta. From Dieng. So I just climbed the mountain and @15 drove to Jogjakarta and 20 arrived. Give me time for bath, after 2 days no bath. And of course, put things in the room plus smoke few cigarettes. 2 hours is ok for you?

Device
  1. Android
This is what I called beautiful. And the cute little girl in purple is the real Ara....
image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
It is take in the East Java, called Dieng. It is 2000 m above the sea. Very cold. It was 12 degree C today. But they experienced until min 3. I hope the data is right , esspesially the height . The place Called Arjuna Temple. Beautiful view. I share another one. Wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom