Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends. Chat and launches. Week 5, 2 Feb - 8 Feb.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Hi guys, sorry I had to run after the 2 rescue missions. But more importantly , G! blocked Robby ? What? I mean WHAT ???

Device
  1. Android
Hello everyone. I am sorry for leaving you with question. And I just arrive home just now. To let you know that my ios game @ra was blocked during the launch. And it is really really broke my heart. After a while I was thinking and I decided to stop playing this game for a while. Maybe for awhile or maybe for a long time. I still have ara77 and RS77, but RS77 is not saving any progress. So the fact, I only have one normal game now. If you ask me, why I dont contact GI. I will answer never. I will never beg them ever. So if they block me, I just quit. I am playing many games and this developer has the nicest, politest answer ever. So yes, i am deleting baby @ra tomorrow. And I will also deleting RS after new update, if it is not recover. So assume, later I will play with one game only. Anyway, that is for now. Maybe someday, I will comeback with bigger power.

This is too long and I dont know what I am talking about.

Cut.

Top Bottom