Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends. Chat and launches. Week 5, 2 Feb - 8 Feb.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@Robby Kusuma here is my dilemma: I have been hunting one Sacramento map for ages now to 3 star all blue launch destinations. Since I need so bad, it doesn't want to show. So I'm ready to go on full assault. With your assistance, I have Enough ammo to get possibly 6 maps and I can activate a QL if you have only 2 of yours. That's the only way I could potentially score this one map. Can you help the brother out? I'm ready to rock and roll. Let me know if you are up for it and want me to activate a QL.
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
@LAX , I just got 24 bug. Phone restart and time change to 24. I am so dissapointed. Sorry.

@Rsorour , since my game back in 24, I maybe can play in my 22.00. My QL finish in 14 hours and I am going to activate the new QL. And sure I will help you. Do you have fatdazz in your list. He is playing blue in days and has no ammo. I will talk to him. Let you know soon. And contact @Jay J , he is accidentally activate a QL.

Come back to you. I will find Fatdazz now.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@LAX , I just got 24 bug. Phone restart and time change to 24. I am so dissapointed. Sorry.

@Rsorour , since my game back in 24, I maybe can play in my 22.00. My QL finish in 14 hours and I am going to activate the new QL. And sure I will help you. Do you have fatdazz in your list. He is playing blue in days and has no ammo. I will talk to him. Let you know soon. And contact @Jay J , he is accidentally activate a QL.

I was on red when I activated QL. Still on red.
I thought I was opening launch boxes.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

No worries Robby. I will wait for your 22.00 blue party. Sorry to here about what seems to be your best friend these days : "the bug".
Ramy

Top Bottom