Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone have the "Airship Dock" purchased???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I am not paying 20 greenies to unlock this building when it should be unlocked already or does it unlock when you complete Duke Croocker's tasks?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
V1.59 or V1.60 (depending on your device)

New destination:
Artic Station (Landing Lamp required)

Collections appear to be unchanged (44 in total)

New missions (Once you complete all the run around) Airship Dock is unlocked (other wise 20 cash)

New building:

AirShip Dock – 4 x (Channel Bar, Handling Line, Rope Block, Sand Bag) (requires road but can be built on the airport side) (You get/pickup 3 Channel Bar's and 3 Handling Line's while completing the tasks)

Looks like Rope Block and Sand bag can only be got from gifting or buying with cash. As per posts below they can be obtained from some destinations. Sorry as I have completed the task the drops have been removed from the destination.

This give you access to the Airship Store where you can get: (total you can buy is limited)
Smuggler’s Bag (free) {Need to check what is in it} {Added to your warehouse}
Fuel (150 units) 10 cash {These are added to your total - so can not be added to the warehouse and used later}
Passengers (300) 6 cash {These are added to your total - so can not be added to the warehouse and used later}
Duty Free Set (1000 coins) {Added to your warehouse}
Mystery Building (4 cash) {Added to your warehouse}
Mystery Bonus (8000 coins) {Added to your warehouse}

Airship store is only available for 3 days

the Smuggler's Bag (From Duke Crooker) appears to have random items (e.g. Fuel (20), Passenger's, Family Ticket, Golden Toad etc...)

New items yet to work out what they are for:
Fuel Catalyst (Description: Required for flight acceleration)
Ballpoint Pen (Description: NULL)

Total number of gift items has gone upto 36 (i.e. this is the different giftable items one person has)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
How did you put it in another thread? "Young and cute."

You forgot naive. ;)

what i mean is that the Airship Dock will unlock once you went all the way with Duke Crookers missions. Alternative is to skip those missions and get it for 20 greenies, that's my 'naive' guess...

Got a better one?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
rope block and sand bag can be also received from flights to bali and new york (rope block) and arctic and paris (sand bag).. so far, i only got 1 rope block from new york..

btw, these drops are supposed to be seldom.. in g.i.'s definition..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
And Gas Canisters are "Often".
From my experience this morning I think GI may have reveiwed their "random item drop" algorithim and comlusory use of "very seldom" as there appears to be more drops and more variety in chance category.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
just realised that Mr. tdv ( welcome to the Forum and thanks for such a great post) who seems to be in the know, confirmed my 'naive' guess....

Actually my comment was more of a bust against GI, not against you. You had high hopes that GI actually did something correct. Maybe I'm just more cynical than you are, but I personally didn't have that warm and fuzzy feeling like yourself. That is until I read tdv's post.

Top Bottom