Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch ANF1 Hosting Will Resume at 08:00 tomorrow UTC-6

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
better a 13+ minute return than 2+ hours
True... gives me a good excuse to get back to work.

That was also my 77th launch, so need to take a bit of a break. Still have 18hrs on this QL, so will likely do a few more launches this evening to make the most of it. Big thanks to @KenDuckySmith for putting this together... I'd not have finished today if it wasn't for your hard work! Also thanks to @Husam for the >30 flights yesterday!

D

Deleted member 5399

True... gives me a good excuse to get back to work.

That was also my 77th launch, so need to take a bit of a break. Still have 18hrs on this QL, so will likely do a few more launches this evening to make the most of it. Big thanks to @KenDuckySmith for putting this together... I'd not have finished today if it wasn't for your hard work! Also thanks to @Husam for the >30 flights yesterday!
no problem
good to have another neighbor as well

D

Deleted member 5399

hosting one more as the QLers fade into the sunset.
I will return tomorrow to host again along with my alter ego ANF2

D

Deleted member 5399

@Cosmic Blue saw you in the last launch for the night; for me anyway.
Thanks to all friends and neighbors for taking part in today's very successful QL party

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Picked a good day to work from home. I don't believe I would have been able to finish this quest if it wasn't for today's launch frenzy.

Sadly back into the office tomorrow.

Top Bottom