Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Update to include subs

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
How come the update for subscription (silver and gold) still hasn't been made available on the Android platform? One of the members of our alliance has had it for weeks on iOS and is using it to good value - able to keep up with my flight efforts because he has increased fuel times. When do we expect to get it on Android?

Cheers,
A
Ivan said it would take weeks for us android users to get it

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Could someone please explain what this “subscription” is? I have two iPad games and two android games but have never heard of this. Thanks in advance

You pay around 10€ each month (for silver subscription) and you get +100% flight coins, + 50% flight exp., + 1 fuel per minute, and + 15% max fuel ! there is also gold subscription, around 30€/month and you get better things (no break down, +2 fuel per minute, ...).

According to Android and Windows players, it is only available on iOS !

If you take gold subscription for your 4 devices ... it will cost 120€/month ah ah :D !

Top Bottom