Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android update is here !!!!!

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Ok all android users!!!! Update is here :) I am at level 53.... levels 51 & 52, 30,000 exp... level 53, 40,000 exp.... update looks cool but no reserve hanger..... BOOOOOOO :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
And it looks like another buggy update :(

Can't enter a promo code
Can't access my space mission
Everytime I close AP city down all my flights reset so I can't actually do anything
Loading time for fuel and passengers is really slow but then the flight won't actually go anywhere so I guess that doesn't matter
And all my stars for my flights have been reset back to 0

So basically, another quality update from GI *one hand clap*

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
Oh yes and it seems the commercial building are not generating any coin for me either

What it looks like is the game is only working while it is actually on screen, the minute you close the game down, everything stops.

Personally I would hold off on the update. For reference I am/was running the game on a galaxy note 3 with KitKat.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Thanks @Juvenal :) found out that 51 &52- 30,000 exp.. 53 & 54- 40,000 exp... 55 is 50,000 exp.... falcon is 500,000 coins...
Screenshot_2015-05-30-01-00-16.png

Top Bottom