Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 4th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hola a todos (hi all). My giftst are on their way to you. Do any of you know who is 'red and blue us'? I've received his/her gifts and i need the name of the member to return them.

Updated signature. Thanks to all that allow my airport to have more buildings than before... :cool:

I would like to ask you guys something. My gifts regarding fuel and passengers, are a lit bit lame. Fuel is only 3 unit and passengers are only 10. Do you prefer Fuel, or another item, despite fuel is your top priority? I'm saying this, because some guys have 20 Fuel, and 50 passengers, and those guys are better help for fuel and passengers than me. (I Guess)......I'm just thinking on this all day...sorry for the disturbance..

FRIEND CODE: aqpat9o
USERNAME: M. send back
ITEMS I NEED:
HOTEL STUFF
· 3 Disposable shampoo,
· 4 Do not disturb sign,
· 4 All inclusive bracelets.
TRAVEL AGENCY
· 4 Album
· 3 Tour review
· 4 Touristic guide
FLIGHT CATERING FACILITY
· 2 Packaging machines
· 3 Cooling Chambers
· 2 Defrosters

ITEM I CAN SEND: cash machine, POS terminal, fuel 3 units, whiskey, perfume, make up, do not disturb sign, cockpit glass, drill machine, tour review, landing lamp, projector, passengers 10, powerful radio transmitter, fuel hose, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, cash counters, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, master plan.

Contact me if I can help you! :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w09hkrx
Username
V22
"Bali Too" urgently need Jet Engine to repair planes. Please help.
Thank you.

Sent Jet engine to Bali Too and fuel Hose to Bali Hi
Special thanks once more to you and Vonsmith for the laser cutters, you guys saved me...again.
Thanks to everyone else too, sorry I cannot return to all of you everyday but I'm working through the backlog
Nice day!

stalker... cockpit glass sent
dream airways... eau de toilete sent
panda... idk what I just sent.. damn touchscreen..
edje... fuel sent
pls towel bracelet .... fuel sent

username: teddy + item
code: aehexrn

I need 2 x Steel frame, WIRE, 4x all inclusive bracelet, 3x disposable shampoo, bath towel, or fuel is always welcome!

Thx!

Hello all.

In 10 hours my terminal level 4 is ready. I see I miss one stamp to open it tomorrow.
Who can help me with 1 stamp?

I can send back tomorrowevening gifts again in return (by the way, I have still 2 gifts I can send for now :))

Thank you very much for helping me!

username- inclusive bracelet
friend code-avqphdr
items needed- all inclusive bracelet, textbook, travel guide, tour review
able to send- flight helmet, cockpit glass,bath towel

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
could really use some help!
need 2 ergonomic chairs and 2 ampermeters for tower upgrade
need 1 do not disturb sign and 1 bath towel and 3 shampoo and 4 all inclusive bracelets for hotel!!

sent out gifts tonight, thank you for the ones i have received already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom