Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Friday 21st September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thank you AirAkl for your Passengers!--------------------------------------------------------> Returned Landing Lamp
Thank you I need textbook Passengers!-------------------------------------------------------> Can't find your username!
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!----------------------------------------------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you BATq0 for your Channel Bar!------------------------------------------------------> Returned Channel Bar
Thank you Tomer for your Fuel!-----------------------------------------------------------------> Returned Defroster
Thank you Droidair for your Rope Block!------------------------------------------------------> Returned Rope Block
Thank you Wikech for your Fuel!----------------------------------------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Jg-city for your Fuel!-----------------------------------------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Stevel2606 for your Fuel Supply!-------------------------------------------------> Returned Fuel Supply
Thank you Koergi for your Passengers!-------------------------------------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Sophie for your Fuel (20) & Fuel!!!-----------------------------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire & Chocolate Candies
Thank you Hung for your Rope Block!---------------------------------------------------------> Returned Rope Block
Thank you Bali for your Altimeter, Sp. Propeller, Landing Lamp & Fuel (20)!!!--------> Returned Altimeter & Sp. Propeller
(Thank you very much Bali :) , u really helped a lot of people in this forum)
Thank you Grizzzlyyy for your Fuel!-------------------------------------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Plz triple cable for your Additional Radar!---------------------------------------> Returned Additional Radar
Thank you Wire, steelfram for your Passengers!---------------------------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Br3tt for your Fuel!--------------------------------------------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Genesis for your Fuel!----------------------------------------------------------------> Returned Atm
Thank you New Channel for your Passengers!------------------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you ShinyBaubles for your Chocolate Candies!---------------------------------------> List Overloaded

Thanks everyone! My sending list is Overloaded... I'll have to send items with priority from top to bottom!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the help! I do check your sig. daily.
Username: Dream Airways
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
1 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , POS Terminal, Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
thanks alot for the help
i finally finish the travel agent & the flight Catering :) :)

bibigarf
aln6ipd
i need :
Terminal (Level 5) - 1 X Archive Box + 1 X Ergonomic Chair
Duty Free Shop (Levele 2) - 1 X Anti-Theft Gate

i can send :
new Handling line
Fuel (3 unit), Great shots, Radar, Landing Lamp, Passanger X 10 , fuel supply, jet engine, cash counter, lining plate, packing machine, city model

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajn4vbc
Username
MrK
Hi all. Some gifts already sent, more to follow later. Thanks for everyone's help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom