Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android ANDROID APP will not load.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
and again. An old event will come and GI is not able to manage it. The Android is not starting. Loading something and then stopping. So damn unprofessional - that is GI.
Support : useless. I could not get the Bonus on the Windows Desktop app (the original GI app), answer from GI: use another device. Poor support nowadays.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
and again. An old event will come and GI is not able to manage it. The Android is not starting. Loading something and then stopping. So damn unprofessional - that is GI.
Support : useless. I could not get the Bonus on the Windows Desktop app (the original GI app), answer from GI: use another device. Poor support nowadays.
solved.
Deinstalled. Cleaned the CACHE. and the reinstall the app.
That is now the standard way to handling problems with GI products.

In the past, the few times it wouldn't load for me post update on Android I would simply clear the AC app cache and restart device and relaunch and usually worked.

If still didn't work then another update was required by G!. :banghead:

Rarely, also, sometimes meant an RGR (Restoring Game Resources) was required post update as resources weren't showing correctly.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
2060X25EB
Username
it's changing
solved.
Deinstalled. Cleaned the CACHE. and the reinstall the app.
That is now the standard way to handling problems with GI products.
"Reinstall", "uninstall", "clear cache" "restore resources"
everything is fine, but if you have a daily bonus (box with several gifts), you may lose it. I listened to support, reinstalled it and I don't have it anymore. What a pity... The support sucks, I definitely see more negative opinions than positive ones.

Top Bottom