Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon Kindle - Daily Trade Thread - January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
ammi0liv
Username
michmich
see my signature as well! I'm usually on the early morning and late night! I really need steel frame,wire, radar, and control unit for upgrading buildings.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
apparently steel frame and wire can not be traded (or so i heard). i need them too, lol

i guess you could send me some textbooks? i need 2 more i think. what can i send you?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
I'll friend/neighbor you with "veqryn2", a new character i made in the hopes that he would have old lanterns (he didn't...), and send you gifts with both my characters.
Do NOT send him any gifts please, he is a purely "outgoing gift" character. (Send all gifts to the normal "veqryn")

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
we should all make 4+ new characters and send tons of old lanterns to each other

i have run out of star dust and didn't get any drops from elves yesterday, and am still stuck trying to get a freaking north america present so I can go to north america and maybe, just maybe, get a snow blower drop....

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
amh4udxi
Username
Leidybyrd
Hi. Anyone else on Kindle tried to buy the Flight Catering Facility yet? It will not let me buy it. Says I have too many buildings of that type and I do not have any.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I can send you Hull Parts tomorrow. Please send Archive Boxes since I cannot fly to Moscow till the Developers figure out why I cannot buy a flight catering facility.

I'll start gifting Archive Boxes tonight. If you want, gift them back, back I just upgraded my Terminal and need *drumroll please* Archive Boxes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amp0w4k6
Username
RJT185PA
Username RJT185PA
Friend Code amp0w4k6
Items Required Rules Sheet, Rubber Ducks, Old Suitcase, Inflatable Pillow, Antique Figurine, Old Lantern(s).
Items You Can Send Fuel, Old Lantern, Sleigh Oil, Single-Malt Whiskey, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots.

I tried to add some of you but the system fonts makes O's and Zero's too similar, so I'll have to wait 24 hours before trying again. In the mean time feel free to add me, it's a Zero between the p and the w on my Friend Code. I play about 3 hours a day throughout the day, so pretty active.

ps: so glad to see a Kindle Fire forum.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
Username RJT185PA
Friend Code amp0w4k6
Items Required Rules Sheet, Rubber Ducks, Old Suitcase, Inflatable Pillow, Antique Figurine, Old Lantern(s).
Items You Can Send Fuel, Old Lantern, Sleigh Oil, Single-Malt Whiskey, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots.

I tried to add some of you but the system fonts makes O's and Zero's too similar, so I'll have to wait 24 hours before trying again. In the mean time feel free to add me, it's a Zero between the p and the w on my Friend Code. I play about 3 hours a day throughout the day, so pretty active.

ps: so glad to see a Kindle Fire forum.

Got you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom