Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS always read the small print

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bazmoz
Username
Bazamoza spotlam
ok i was just moving my buildings around whilst not totally concentrating... i had sell icon selected and went to move my quantum skyscraper and oops now i dont have one... Moral of the story always pay close attention especially if you play on a small iphone as i do... oh well at least no one died and merry christmas to all especially if any tech support read these and can possibly restore it for me Ha ..Baza
p.s if anyone is wondering i think i got 1000 coins for it lol

When you spend Greenies by mistake thats hurt more this what happen to me before.
giphy.gif

ok i was just moving my buildings around whilst not totally concentrating... i had sell icon selected and went to move my quantum skyscraper and oops now i dont have one... Moral of the story always pay close attention especially if you play on a small iphone as i do... oh well at least no one died and merry christmas to all especially if any tech support read these and can possibly restore it for me Ha ..Baza
p.s if anyone is wondering i think i got 1000 coins for it lol
I dony know iPhone works in backing up games, but from my experience with Android, it took me to a few days back when I restored my game.. So you may try what Ashport said?
Anyway, goodluck with Gi support! I have very low expectation of them though.. :(

Top Bottom