Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliances - change flight?

Hi, I am part of an Alliance and have three different flights to complete. I want to ‘change flight’ on a destination I can’t even travel to yet, Alburquerque. If I do this, will the other two flights (which I am doing well on) be lost / change?
BD1BDB6E-8085-45FB-AE32-4D9494B399F0.png

Hi, I am part of an Alliance and have three different flights to complete. I want to ‘change flight’ on a destination I can’t even travel to yet, Alburquerque. If I do this, will the other two flights (which I am doing well on) be lost / change?
No.
Only for Alburquerque.
But most probably you'll get another destination you can't fly to either. Don't forget it will be the same plane type.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
@TeresaLisboa almost got it; I have a Flight School, but no Flight Catering Facility, yet. At 80,000 coins it’s quite expensive, so focused on building elsewhere and trying to get quicker cash drops!
So you can fly there, just don't have enough flight catering, right? We all have been there. I remember that 80.000 coins was something unreal to achieve. Now I make over 100k a day. You will get there soon for sure!

@TeresaLisboa almost got it; I have a Flight School, but no Flight Catering Facility, yet. At 80,000 coins it’s quite expensive, so focused on building elsewhere and trying to get quicker cash drops!
I didn't refer catering facility because I was pretty sure Almaty didn't asked for one (as it's a "jet", i.e. a 80-passengers's plane destination). Read somewhere that it needed Additional radars though - but those you can get from neighbors (Add AR in front of your game's name)

I didn't refer catering facility because I was pretty sure Almaty didn't asked for one (as it's a "jet", i.e. a 80-passengers's plane destination). Read somewhere that it needed Additional radars though - but those you can get from neighbors (Add AR in front of your game's name)
No, definitely need flight catering to fly there it says...bit of a way off getting that yet!

Top Bottom