Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliancei

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
hello. After a long time I started the game again. I want to be included in the top 50 alliances. As for what I can do, I can carry about 100 thousand passengers a week. (I may not be able to do so in the first week as I currently don't have enough equipment to flights). I can send a gift on a daily.
If you are asking about alliance missions, please do not set a mission. it's a game and we're playing for fun. Alliance missions are not fun for me. I do not want to tasks.
If you accept me in all these situations, please send a message.

hello. After a long time I started the game again. I want to be included in the top 50 alliances. As for what I can do, I can carry about 100 thousand passengers a week. (I may not be able to do so in the first week as I currently don't have enough equipment to flights). I can send a gift on a daily.
If you are asking about alliance missions, please do not set a mission. it's a game and we're playing for fun. Alliance missions are not fun for me. I do not want to tasks.

I have sent you a message, onurkubra, re Angie Alliance. Please read and reply. Thank you.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
A good day, I know that we are not the alliance you searching for, but I try.
We are a group with 3 alliances. Each with their own goal. We are trying to get 1 allliance first in the top 100. We are in the top 150 now. Maybe you want to join a growing alliance.
The alliance that can have a seat free on Monday for you, is a level 8 alliance (725/800). In there is also a player that flies what you have mentioned: 100K. In this alliance is 1 mission and 50K+
We have different chats on Messenger because sometimes we do QL-launches and players can mention a launch, also we have a fuel ring for players with support(s). The other 2 alliances are for when a player can not play a lot for a period and one is really a lay-back alliance. For players that want to be in the top 100 for a little while, we got a spot reserved so he can temporary jump.
Again, I know our alliances are not what you are seeking for, but maybe you want to help SaabJAS39Gripen2 to grow.
I wish you all the best and happy re-flying in this game.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey Onurkubra, welcome back. The Supernovas Alliance is currently top 100, but we are striving for top 50. We have 3 spots currently available and we are looking for high pax fliers. Let me know if you're interested.

Top Bottom