Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

alliance

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Steve C
Me too. Daily player; hit weekly ally targets within 4 days; Happy to spend some £ ;levelling quickly, no offers! Need second hangar.

Another bit of advice (and I would highly recommend you go back and read the introduction message) is rather than firing away questions in the new members area (which is not really what it’s for) take 30-60 minutes to look over how this forum is structured. There are special sections assigned to different topics. Eg an alliance section, a trading section, a space launching area and so on. Take a look around. Use the search function at the top of the page. It’s extremely rare for anyone joining here to have a question that hasn’t been answered at least once and often more times than I can count on my fingers and toes. Beyond 20 and a half and I lose complete track.
You’d be surprised, after a bit of browsing, that you’ll probably find more valuable information than the questions you started with.

Top Bottom