Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance rankings - every monday same

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
hi all!
so last months he allways put 6 mil on monday, last too weeks he lost 1! but he dont stop playing!
it looks that Gi dont do anithing against it so i mean the way is open now!
Gi make rules and Gi is reffery and we all play with same rules! :arghh::arghh::mad::banhappy::rage:
ok not all, some have 100 limit, others not

it looks so that in this game is only one way to get 1 in alliance ranking !!!!

so who will try it this week?
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

if someone try i can help if not......
think about it! but time goes fast and every hour its 500 k more :cigar::woot:

Last edited:

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
its a game and
Cheaters are cheaters no matter what alliance they are flying, they are cheaters also if they cheat “only” because someone else cheated before.
I Hope GI will ban all this cheaters, ydl is not the only one should be banned

ok than play your game, send you planes and look allways on same guy on 1 and speak about cheating and wait that G somthing do but G do nothing and they will do nothing in future too!
i pay money for this game and i play every day so 6-10 hours because i like this game so if i can use 1 i do it sometimes! others can cry about cheating but it isnt my problem! G can ban me if i cheat but i dont cheat!
i play game for fun and to use 1 in rankings (alliance, rocket and destination) is one of the best part in this game!
he do it every week so when others beat him is it wrong?
Gi allows it !
so where is the problem now!
every week same alliance on 1?
only cry about cheating and do nothing against it isnt the right way!
i ask if someone will try i will help! i cant see more this guy on 1!
enough is enough!

@Mate We all hate cheating and can see you are very passionate about it too. There have been many conversations about it on this forum. I can see that you are a veteran player and that is very valuable to the forum because you can teach the next generation of players how to play properly so if you concentrate on that and on the positives of this game, the teamwork, the launches, the camaraderie, the friendship, the guidance, the tutelage then you will be proud of your part in the cultivation of a wonderful culture on this forum. The gold is in your abilities not just in your achievements.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
@Mate We all hate cheating and can see you are very passionate about it too. There have been many conversations about it on this forum. I can see that you are a veteran player and that is very valuable to the forum because you can teach the next generation of players how to play properly so if you concentrate on that and on the positives of this game, the teamwork, the launches, the camaraderie, the friendship, the guidance, the tutelage then you will be proud of your part in the cultivation of a wonderful culture on this forum. The gold is in your abilities not just in your achievements.

yeah its truh
we all know each others, top 100 alliance (forum, messenger) and we help each others with ql, gifts, speak about event, game....
only this guy play for him self
see alliance, allways allone
i come in this forum only to comunicate with good people and to help! i know all about this game like many other players and all can ask me!
i never go in rankings! not destination, not rocket, i let it for others!
but i will fairplay and if nobody fight against cheaters i do it! i do it in history and will do it allways, not for me, i do it for this game and to give players 12 maps for black planed and free ql!
i not need 1!
but i dont like people which alleays go on 1!
Screenshot_20181022-192344.jpg

Top Bottom