Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Alliance Items Dropping from "Collectible" Buildings?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Items necessary for the Alliance Collections used to drop from "collectible" buildings. But recently it seems they have stopped.
Has anyone received an Alliance item from those buildings lately?
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I think it's only the Ski Resort that now drops them, the others don't drop anymore.
I think you're right. I just tapped all of my "collectible" buildings and the Ski Resort was the only one that dropped an Alliance Collection item.
Cheers,
Tom

They drop collectibles, lots of collections are supposed to be completed by flying but I did most from these buildings. It's hard work to get them so why shouldn't there be reward? I've got loads of s3 now either way but others might have wanted a better chance. Limiting them to just ski slopes seems sensible as I have got hundreds of mystery super bonus boxes still to open :p and the ski slopes cost me a lot of green.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
They drop collectibles, lots of collections are supposed to be completed by flying but I did most from these buildings.
Because those collections are single-player, and alliance is a pvp thing. They're from different worlds, as I see it. Having a way of acquiring them without winning alliance top100 was extremely unfair in the first place as it circumvented the entire alliance pvp thing.

Because those collections are single-player, and alliance is a pvp thing. They're from different worlds, as I see it. Having a way of acquiring them without winning alliance top100 was extremely unfair in the first place as it circumvented the entire alliance pvp thing.
Well I've got plenty of alliance maps as well but you will find the drops are pretty poor, fortunately I took advantage early so I win ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
You still need maps to get the stars, only way of getting alliance maps is pvp thing.

Top Bottom