Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance "First 1"

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ay2qax
Username
Sampie
Hi. We have an alliance level 5 and still room for 4 members. We always do at least 1 task per week. If you want to join: First 1, my code: 04e6xlu8

Hello Anne

do you still have room?
I am stuck in an Alliance with 5 members where 3 of them have quit the game i"m supose.
I am level 68, daily player and will complete at least 1 aliance task a week.

grtz

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ay2qax
Username
Sampie
thank you, I am happy to be part of this alliance and hope to be able to make a nice contribution.

how do you ahead in the game without spending money?
Anyone can play without spending money. The game progresses slower but it is entirely possible by having good neighbours for gifts and launches.
Jeder kann spielen, ohne Geld auszugeben. Das Spiel schreitet langsamer voran, aber es ist durchaus möglich, gute Nachbarn für Geschenke und Produkteinführungen zu haben.

Anyone can play without spending money. The game progresses slower but it is entirely possible by having good neighbours for gifts and launches.
Jeder kann spielen, ohne Geld auszugeben. Das Spiel schreitet langsamer voran, aber es ist durchaus möglich, gute Nachbarn für Geschenke und Produkteinführungen zu haben.
Your translation program is incorrect. "Launch" is in german "Raketenstart", whereas "Produkteinfuehrung" should be used, if you are introducing a new product to the market.
how do you ahead in the game without spending money?
Look at me. I am also playing this game without spending real money. Takes me a lot of time instead.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
039tgng0
Username
Nickst4r
Hello, Thanks for the add. I have still have lots to learn, But I am playing daily...
I'm carrying my existing Aliiance and I've only been playing for a few days.
Can I ask you, If I join you now, will I loose any of this weeks Alliance Mission progress?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e6xlu8
Username
anne
Hello, Thanks for the add. I have still have lots to learn, But I am playing daily...
I'm carrying my existing Aliiance and I've only been playing for a few days.
Can I ask you, If I join you now, will I loose any of this weeks Alliance Mission progress?
If you leave your current alliance, which you would have to if you want to join another alliance, you lose the bonus which you gained last week and you can start doing tasks for the new alliance not before next week. So yes, you will lose all progress.

Top Bottom