Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance chat

The better question would be why does a game based on neighbor cooperation not
have a way to communicate? Of course that is why we have all ended up at this
wonderful forum. Many players here have private threads for their alliance so they
can communicate just a litlle more work than if the comms were in game.
I doubt they will add chat but who knows GI does surprise on occasion.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Why isnt there a option for a alliance chat. So you can chat whit the members about the game and goals for the alliance?

All my Alliance are from the this Forum now and this has made it so much easier as we can communicate and help each other out when needed.
Before I joined the Forum, like you I was frustrated and now it's made things a lot easier.
I'm not sure if you own or are in a Alliance but either way if you are not happy use this Forum there are regular threads from Alliance owners needing members and from people wishing to join a Alliance
...also I've found (personally) it doesn't matter what Level some players are at, if they are from the forum you can explain what is required of them and what to do in the Alliance to achieve the bonus'...sometime's people just need a little advice.
As stated previously by @Wired Parrott GI may surprise us but for the moment use this Forum, it worked for me & best of luck

Top Bottom