Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

All welcome

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
Thanks for the QL!
Apologies if you were waiting for a second QL - I assumed that wasn't the case and launched it.
Thanks again.
It's the host normally who decides whether to launch it or not.
2,5 hours might seem short to you, but for others this might be too long.
I assume you're still learning, I'll link you a thread in a second.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-space-race-green-blue-and-red-launch-flights.20076/
Launch Flight Basic Rules
There will be a basic set of launch rules which you will need to follow, these rules will be understood, although there will be times when some, who are not forum members, will not care about these rules, in most cases they will be removed from the launch:
Basic Rule - 576 points will secure first place for the forum member who opens the launch, these points will need to be invested quickly, it will also mean they will not be overtaken by any one of the members who joins the launch. Depending on the number of members on board, more points may well be needed.
Basic Rule - 574 points will mean that first place is open to all who joins the launch.
Basic Rule - 3 QL's - no launch should be closed until there are at least 3 QL users on board, only the flyer who opened the launch can override this in the QL launch party

Last edited:
Top Bottom