Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Event Competition

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
What is your reason for running the event? (at the moment, Airport City Event)

Mine is the get the platinum chest. Since this requires finishing top 3, I run multiple events to decide which one to pursue and which one to give up as there are those who seem to speed beyond reasonable rates.

Here is one I am hoping for 1 platinum chest. :) No hope for 2nd and just have to watch out for the 4th guy.

I have been buying premium tickets for the past couple of events for main acct.

1675593374088.png

Another 3rd. The guy just sped through so I gave up on the first day for the 1st. Just hoping for one box.
I don't think I can relax though with 9000 spread.

1675594452156.png

In pursuit!!

I have 2000 fuel left so I will not try to get the game pad by speeding up airplanes. I wish I had another 2000. LoL. This is a F2P so buying is not an option. Running on fumes (white whale, fuel station 4hr contract, green launches etc) on this one so any f20 one time donation would be welcome 339TVNHS0

1675595994455.png

Last edited:

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
What is your reason for running the event? (at the moment, Airport City Event)

Mine is the get the platinum chest. Since this requires finishing top 3, I run multiple events to decide which one to pursue and which one to give up as there are those who seem to speed beyond reasonable rates.

Here is one I am hoping for 1 platinum chest. :) No hope for 2nd and just have to watch out for the 4th guy.

I have been buying premium tickets for the past couple of events for main acct.

View attachment 68998

Another 3rd. The guy just sped through so I gave up on the first day for the 1st. Just hoping for one box.
I don't think I can relax though with 9000 spread.

View attachment 69004

In pursuit!!

I have 2000 fuel left so I will not try to get the game pad by speeding up airplanes. I wish I had another 2000. LoL. This is a F2P so buying is not an option. Running on fumes (white whale, fuel station 4hr contract, green launches etc) on this one so any f20 one time donation would be welcome 339TVNHS0
for >16 months i play for greenies, but now the Silver toks r a welcome bonus & only noticed last event a bld which gives a daily collectible w/ the premium class which i took the plunge for that event only ... 2 yrs ago i saw ppl got same bld as a prize & no premium needed, horrible timing for me to start playing again

I🤦‍♂️ not realize how compulsive i was playing till 2 days ago w/ less than 10 hrs to till it ends now i only stop b/c the guy in 1st kept increasing his lead by ~30k ea time i came close or made good increase 😠
Screenshot (8573).png

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
for >16 months i play for greenies, but now the Silver toks r a welcome bonus & only noticed last event a bld which gives a daily collectible w/ the premium class which i took the plunge for that event only ... 2 yrs ago i saw ppl got same bld as a prize & no premium needed, horrible timing for me to start playing again

I🤦‍♂️ not realize how compulsive i was playing till 2 days ago w/ less than 10 hrs to till it ends now i only stop b/c the guy in 1st kept increasing his lead by ~30k ea time i came close or made good increase 😠View attachment 69022

Airport Cash for me as well, of course. 30,000 seems like you will have to spend a lot of resource to gain. I would not spend more than what I would get. For example, I have never spent single airport cash to accelerate an item during the event. I was tempted though. LOL

For the ungodly amount of time and effort needed to place in the event, is it sad that they is no permanent record of the deed on the acct.

Wouldn't it be nice to get a medal? It would just show you are an event veteran. Like 3 medal for top 3, 2 for top 10 and 1 for participation.

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
So the reason to play are

unique buildings (first time for me)
airport cash
platinum box (for tokens)
need to compete?

As I compete with multiple accts to the end, the extra effort is taking the fun out. But, since I am getting the unique buildings, I would probable do all accts at least once until I get all the buildings. I would then throttle down to 1 or 2 viable accts for the items above and stop on the backup accts on day 1 or 2

Top Bottom