Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Airport Cash

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Apologies - I'm sure this has been asked umpteen times, but as a spending averse player, I'm keen to know what you HAVE to spend the cash on!

As far as I'm aware, I've only bought a second repair slot (but may have spent some before I realised it's worth!).

IF you only have 30 cash (currently 18) - what do you spend it on?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
when do you have to stop buying land for money?
I'm not sure, they changed it quite recently. But, my next piece is expansion 20, which would cost me a million coins.
I think for most people, it's not so much when you have to stop, but how much patience you have. The longer you can go saving your green cash and using coins, the better it will be in long run.
I know that if I hadn't started to spend greens early on, I would have got fed up with not being able to build anything and given up on the game.
Obviously, never buy land with green cash unless the land expansion sale is on, every couple of weeks.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
For me its about spending greenies in a way that supports the strategic plans I have made for developing my game. So, currently, I plan to use greenies for an additional repair base slot (20) and for a tesla power station (30). I will NOT use greenies to speed anything up - I am happy to wait. I used them to buy land but now have enough land for development needs into the future.

You don't HAVE to spend greenies - but your game will develop differently if you do.

Hope that helps.
P

Apologies - I'm sure this has been asked umpteen times, but as a spending averse player, I'm keen to know what you HAVE to spend the cash on!

As far as I'm aware, I've only bought a second repair slot (but may have spent some before I realised it's worth!).

IF you only have 30 cash (currently 18) - what do you spend it on?
Save it for city and Airport land (y)

Spend greens on LAND & LAND ONLY (and Tesla powerplant only when needed) as I have learnt in a painful way my impatience has cost me more than I can fathom.

If I had enough information early on I'd be better off by now but your strategy and tactics determines your spending pattern.

1 key thing about this game is PATIENCE (this is not a 100m sprint game it is a marathon) as per advice I got on this forum when I hit the frustration wall.

Now to your question :
Let's see what have I done with my greenies (n)(n)(n)?
I spent them on almost everything useless including speeding up buildings, repair items, hiring of planes & building items (I wish I hadn't done this) but what's done is done.

There is no right or wrong as noted above your strategy determines your tactics and always do what satisfies you and your game.

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Certainly NO plans to use on speed ups :)

WILL use on land when I get there - can still just about afford to buy it

But what about anything else?

I've added one reserve hanger slot (2 in total) is a third worthwhile?
What about buying second repair slot?
What about anything else like this that I don't know about !

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Spend greens on LAND & LAND ONLY (and Tesla powerplant only when needed) as I have learnt in a painful way my impatience has cost me more than I can fathom.

If I had enough information early on I'd be better off by now but your strategy and tactics determines your spending pattern.

1 key thing about this game is PATIENCE (this is not a 100m sprint game it is a marathon) as per advice I got on this forum when I hit the frustration wall.

Now to your question :
Let's see what have I done with my greenies (n)(n)(n)?
I spent them on almost everything useless including speeding up buildings, repair items, hiring of planes & building items (I wish I hadn't done this) but what's done is done.

There is no right or wrong as noted above your strategy determines your tactics and always do what satisfies you and your game.
it is probably more like a game of cricket, Test match (lasts 5 days usually)
just as frustrating too

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Certainly NO plans to use on speed ups :)

WILL use on land when I get there - can still just about afford to buy it

But what about anything else?

I've added one reserve hanger slot (2 in total) is a third worthwhile?
What about buying second repair slot?
What about anything else like this that I don't know about !

The words of Rumsfeld come to mind.................

........ as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And..........it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
The words of Rumsfeld come to mind.................

........ as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And..........it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.
bloody hell, no wonder the finance sector in ruined, the unknown unkowns, how do you get the truth

Top Bottom