Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airforce 77

This was the first real alliance I was in way back 3 years ago and I’ve managed to get it back. Harold is the boss, and I’d like to see what we can do.

Looking for low level flyers, preferably from the forum.
1 task so we can continue growing. At the moment it’s got 14 spaces.
Will set up a forum chat group when there are a few of us - at the moment I’m talking to myself!

Send a message either here or to Madge.I’m sure we can have some fun in a no stress alliance.

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
Hi Madge,

Are you still looking for new members?
I just started a few weeks ago.
Game level : 36
Fleet : 2 Swift, 3 Owl and 1 Hawk
I’m in an alliance but I would like to join an alliance that offers help and support.

By the way, I'm new to this forum, don't know how to send PM.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Well we are doing OK. Good small friendly alliance for new flyers with the chance to chat and help each other through a dedicated forum chat thread.
Still got vacancies if you’re looking.

Madge/Harold
Hello I’m interested if there is an opportunity my current alliance sucks but I’m not perfect as well. I have a full time job you know what I mean 🙂 I can do one task per week 40k pax or more

Top Bottom