1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Just to let you know, AirportCityGame will be moving to superfast new servers very soon. This will stop the slow running and downtime you may be experiencing when you visit.

For more information - Please see THIS thread.

Air angel alliance needs 2 members

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by nick6901, 7 April 2019.

1. We need 2 pilots to join our alliance.
    Requirements.....at least 45.000 pax per week ,1 task and communication through our thread in Area 51.
    We are a 6 lvl alliance ending in 19th place this week and we carried just over a million passengers.
    PM me if you are interested.

View Signature
    Aviatrix and JayBee like this.
  2. Bump

View Signature
  3. Bump best Alliance out there :singing:

View Signature
    nick6901 and Spooksue like this.
  4. When I started with our Air Angel Alliance I was doing about 40.000 pax per week. After several months I am targeting to 100.000 pax per week.
    Our alliance always finishes in TOP50, mostly in TOP30 and many times even better. So you have guarantee to receive alliance map and some bonuses every week.
    Daily gift from all members is also great plus and we help each other through this forum.
    So don´t be afraid, you will easily do required 45k pax with our help and 1 task is easy to do for anyone.
    I had my own alliance and did hesitate if I should just drop it and join someone else and I have never regretted it even once!
    Join us!

View Signature
    Aviatrix and nick6901 like this.