Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Advice please?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Is it beneficial to use 2 items I have got in my warehouse bonuses at the same time or separately
1) Bottomless Barrel & 2) Secret Faucet...they both have fuel bonus' but it's the first time I have received them. Many thanks

Is it beneficial to use 2 items I have got in my warehouse bonuses at the same time or separately
1) Bottomless Barrel & 2) Secret Faucet...they both have fuel bonus' but it's the first time I have received them. Many thanks
I start using these bonus when i have 10 hangars I active the bonuses before i go to sleep and when i wake up start sending my fllight.
My advice for you save them now when your fuel limit has the maximum 250 then use the Bottomless Barrel look to the photo this is mine i got from 250 to 500 when i active this bonus then active the Secret Faucet to restore the fuel.
fuel.jpg

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I start using these bonus when i have 10 hangars I active the bonuses before i go to sleep and when i wake up start sending my fllight.
My advice for you save them now when your fuel limit has the maximum 250 then use the Bottomless Barrel look to the photo this is mine i got from 250 to 500 when i active this bonus then active the Secret Faucet to restore the fuel.
View attachment 10147
agreed, try to wait until you are a higher level as the bonus is far greater, and when you are asleep and require multiple launches at one time

but probably 1 at a time if you do decide to use 1

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
View attachment 10147
Thank you Husam yet again for the great advice (y)

Top Bottom