Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Adventure map flying

Is it best to fly and collect 1 Aztec pyramid at a time or would you maximise the amount of flying per map. I’ve just collected 6 obsidian knives and 6 Bas-relief of the Inca. Should I rather go and try attain all 36 of each item per map? Or should I collect one Pyramid at a time by collecting 6 of each of the items required?
If you can do the 36 (y)
Collect the 6 pyramid in one time after you stop flying.
Some players did all in one time and some they complete 3 stars and they stop doing these maps and they got 3 or 4 pyramid because they dont have a space land.
Do what you can do all these buildings drop items that you need they are the best buildings.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Is it best to fly and collect 1 Aztec pyramid at a time or would you maximise the amount of flying per map. I’ve just collected 6 obsidian knives and 6 Bas-relief of the Inca. Should I rather go and try attain all 36 of each item per map? Or should I collect one Pyramid at a time by collecting 6 of each of the items required?
I always fly one map untill get 36 items,usually it takes 110-120 flights with golden dice.In addition of sky captain less. If i got them before 3 star destination (very rare) im keep flying until get 3 stars.
It was extremely satisfying when i flew for the last 36 pieces of "The Louvre" and got 36 sky captains and 36 golden chests at once:happy:

I always fly one map untill get 36 items,usually it takes 110-120 flights with golden dice.In addition of sky captain less. If i got them before 3 star destination (very rare) im keep flying until get 3 stars.
It was extremely satisfying when i flew for the last 36 pieces of "The Louvre" and got 36 sky captains and 36 golden chests at once:happy:
Great to know that’s on the cards:D
Just blew20k fuel and got 36 Quetzalcoatl and 36 Obsidian knives

At least, he is doing the threads in the correct forum.
Which cannot be said from everyone here (especially with the news forum who have questions, bugs, alliance or achievement announcements...
Most which is not related to any news regarding the game).
But next time ask the question once! Its like multiple threads for events. The same question is asked in 3 different places. Only because people cant be bothered to look!

Top Bottom