Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A work around for game 'resets' for Android platform

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi.
I have an ASUS transformer tablet which is Android based. I do not know if this applies to all the Android tablets (Samsung, Acer, etc) out there, though.

If you have experienced a game 'reset' where you start up the game and your progress is lost (you are reset to an earlier level of the game), I have found a work around for that problem.

You can use a 'built in' application called AppBackup to 'backup' and 'restore' both the Airport City game and its data files, or only its data files.

I have tested this out and it works well. I backed up AC and its data files, then build a new house. I restored the game and the new house was not there anymore. The backup process takes about 9 minutes and the backup is date and time stamped.

Now all I have to do is remember take a backup when I have significant progress, such as getting a new level or finishing an event.

I hope this information is helpful to other forum members.

Top Bottom