Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A list of bugs for GI to follow up on

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3bzkaq
Username
Chipman
Its a fun game, but not bug free. Here a list of problems I've encountered.

-I have a Galaxy S1 and the game keeps prompting me to download an update, but when I try it tells me my device is not supported. Please somehow end this annoying prompt.
-for Mr Wolf's mission to get Lassi, the destination title is misspelled DELI instead of DELHI. Another spelling issue is on the Mr Smith mission for electronics. Should be from SYDNEY, not SIDNEY.
-Its advertised that I would get a 50% discount on property expansion this weekend (Nov 3/4 2012) only, but when I did expand at expansion level 6, I paid regular price of $15 in green cash. I should get a refund of $8. My code is a3bzkaq, so someone from GI can please follow up with that.
-nobody appears to be able to gift all inclusive bracelets nor can you get them anywhere, so you are forced to use green cash to complete that mission or to build other hotels.
-There are a number of collections that cannot be completed because you cannot get the items anywhere
-I've sent hundreds of flights to Bali and a surfboard still eludes me, and you should seemingly have the option to get them at a sport shop but can't. There seems to be a problem the the logarithms for that item.
- I see neighbours with apartments that fit on 1X1 cells, but I am not able to buy them for myself. I don't understand how you are supposed to get them.
-lots of crashes, requiring restarting. Its particularly annoying when I just got an item that was rare, and them the game crashes a minute later and restarts back at the last save point which was prior to the item. Players should have the option to manually save the game whenever they want to protect their items.
-there are a few neighbours when I visit where it appears all of their businesses were padlocked and when I am there, there's no way to actually go home so I have to do a complete restart. Perhaps having to do with them having the updated version while I do not.
-there seems to be no functions for building trees, small lakes, parkspace, etc. An idea might be perhaps having a certain number of those increases the number of visiting planes or neighbours, or maybe increases the happiness level and therefore the rate at which your passengers refresh.

I hope someone from GI sees this list,, because I love this game and hope it continues to expand and improve for more and more users!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Well Well - what a small world this is.... :mad:

So chipman - still on the hunt for bracelets? Perhaps if you had done what I asked you to do in the other forum - you might have had those bracelets...

Good luck here....

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ok on my computer now:

- The update issue, well yeah that is not a nice thing. GI stopped making the game for old telephones. Thats why you cant update anymore. Its been notified to GI and the android market i believe.
-The misspelled things, no idea. thats 6 months ago for me. But in my opinion thats a minor issue.
-The 50% discount is as far as i know, only for the last updated versions of the game. Dont pin me down on this one... Ive heared from a few friends who are running older versions than mine, that they cant buy with the discount. And the refund from GI.... yeah dont count on it. But you can email them to give it a try, wish you all the best with that.
-The bracelets are still a funny thing. When the hotel just was introduced you could get them from flights. Now months later the hotel is still there, but they scrapped the bracelets from the game. So the only way to get them is buy them with ur greenies. Nothing you can do, just accept and carry on.
-With the droprate: Yes everybody knows, the gifts are far from random. Its frustrating sometimes. Im flying allready 4 months to Tokyo to get the Do... that is everyday on average 4 flights, you do the math. But i can tell you, to make you happy, the surfboard is there... i got it after many many flights also finally. But as you know now... you will find many more items which are even harder to get.
-The 1x1 appartement buildings answer: is special building, the mystery building. you need to buy it with greenies.
-crashes... no idea, maybe its because ur using a old telephone? im playing it on the S2 and on my S3 and have never any crashes.
-The reason why u cant visit ur neighbours: They are using a newer/different version than you. So than you will see that padlock.
-Im personally not a big fan of happy trees or funny bushes on a airport game. Also im also happy that this game dont uses a happiness level! So GI dont do that :cool: Also the arguments you talk about, are in my opinion far from usefull in the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Hi Chipman and welcome...

I have exactly the same problems with my LG P990 ( Speed X2). There was a forum member who already got a answer from GI that they know about it and are working on it. Whatever that means.... :(

Boy, I am sure glad I got that All Inclusive Bracelets needed for Hotel, even though the quest was over :D.
(The Hotel was useful in the subsequent quest).

The Video Board x 8 was useful too, built my 4 stadiums shortly after :D:D:D :D .

Many bugs in the game, but with good neighbours who share tips & tricks, the bugs makes it even more fun (sometimes).

Cheers to good neighbours.

** Bali Hi, Level 35, 140 stars, 20,486,219 coins, 700 stadiums **

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Just sent this to GI, so will see what happens..

Hi
I am a keen player and have reached level 35, along with many other players we are feeling a bit bored with AC at the moment and wonder where it is going to go in the future.

• · We have bought all the available land in the city, there is no point in buying airside land as there is nothing worth putting on it.
  • · We have bought all the residential buildings we can as the town hall is now too small and no land available
  • · Built the biggest terminal building available and it is permanently full
  • · Built the biggest runway available, and I don’t need more than 2 of them.
  • · Bought all the hangers we can as the control tower is too small
  • · Bought all the planes we can as there are no hangers left.
  • · Bought all the power stations we need for the population.
  • · Why can I only visit 5 neighbors a day? Why not make it level dependent?
  • · Have lots of coins in the bank and nothing to do with them, all quests etc require ‘greeies’ not coins.
  • · Bought the biggest fuel farm available, and that’s not enough to supply bigger fleets than we have as it doesn’t produce enough. And no I’m not spending ‘greenies’ on fuel, but would spend coins. I takes several hours in the morning to get the fleet in the air as I can’t get enough fuel to launch in one session. Current fleet needs about 190 fuel to go. Maybe buying Jumbos offers you the chance to upgrade the fuel farm.
  • · Al that’s left is clicking to send aircraft to destinations and working out how to get ‘required for flight items’ especially as I still can’t visit neighbors so can do many of the quests or get items…..

Thanks

Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Boy, I am sure glad I got that All Inclusive Bracelets needed for Hotel, even though the quest was over :D.
(The Hotel was useful in the subsequent quest).

The Video Board x 8 was useful too, built my 4 stadiums shortly after :D:D:D :D .

Many bugs in the game, but with good neighbours who share tips & tricks, the bugs makes it even more fun (sometimes).

Cheers to good neighbours.

** Bali Hi, Level 35, 140 stars, 20,486,219 coins, 700 stadiums **

hoho.. and thanks to you Bali Hi, I can find one of that good neighbors.. Have my precious hotel built on my city :-D #code to @..... LOL

BTW, you have over 20 million coins??? Awesome o_O

hoho.. and thanks to you Bali Hi, I can find one of that good neighbors.. Have my precious hotel built on my city :-D #code to @..... LOL

BTW, you have over 20 million coins??? Awesome o_O

Actually, back then I thought I "only" had 1.9 million coins. I did feel that it was taking very long to cross over to 2 million coins.

Then after rushing to complete the Airship Dock quest and using my Sky Captain (2 of them), I crossed "2 million".
When I looked closer, I was really surprised that it was 20 million (there was one extra digit)!

Unfortunately, coins are pretty useless now.
But I did manage to buy Land Expansion 14 yesterday when it was 50% off, and for that I'm thankful!

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Yes Melanie, maximum expansion on the iPad game. All occupied with city population at 1036 and the rest earning coins. pretty much maxed out on each type of building. I have only one unusable space with no road access, and that is filled with a pumpkin garden... maybe that's a waste at 20 coins every 12 hours compared to other buildings. there was an 'advantages' buy on 'greenies' about 2 weeks ago that was worthwhile...... :) so was able to buy lots of land on the cheap...
I have air side land available but as I can't buy more hangers why bother buying it...

Top Bottom