Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.15 preview

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I like it a lot.
note that, if you chose a particular subset, say, space collections, next time you open the menu it will go directly to that subsection, either you havesomething to collect there or not
Just choose the appropriate subset

further note: no, that was not the default. The collections weren’t really sorted, each time you opened you were taken to the next collection to be picked. BUT, in my case, it took me always to the same collection, the first in list, with too many uncollected collections (which I do not want to collect).
now the collections are really sorted by readiness, within each category, which is awesome. So much simpler to collect what you want.
Different playing styles I guess. For me, clicking the new options reverts back to the only way I ever opened that window but I have to do it every time I open that window. For you, it works out fine. I still don't like it ;)

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
8 year old grandson; "Are those rabbits sick with the virus?" I said "No, they're just taking a nap." I woke them up and got the cupcakes.
1586373692543.png

Last edited:
Different playing styles I guess. For me, clicking the new options reverts back to the only way I ever opened that window but I have to do it every time I open that window. For you, it works out fine. I still don't like it ;)
This is my issue:
95032143-ED6C-4CA7-BB53-B2488B83DBBB.jpeg

I can’t collect them all, because I can’t store more than 100 mystery sets. I can’t open all the sets, because I have more than 100 units of several flight and repair items and would lose many.
so,with the previous layout, I was always directed to this collection, which I don’t want to pick, and had to carefully scroll searching for other completed collections...
That’s why I like the new layout more.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
This is my issue:
View attachment 30284
I can’t collect them all, because I can’t store more than 100 mystery sets. I can’t open all the sets, because I have more than 100 units of several flight and repair items and would lose many.
so,with the previous layout, I was always directed to this collection, which I don’t want to pick, and had to carefully scroll searching for other completed collections...
That’s why I like the new layout more.
I totally understand and completely understood why you like the new bug. That's why I said: Different playing styles. I was never able to resist the urge to complete collections, even though opening these mystery boxes have resulted in me losing a significant amount of items. My reasoning: They come almost as easy as they go, and I won't be needing more than 100 items of the one I Just lost since I wouldn't be losing them otherwise... Hence: I stille don't like it

The compensation for the Hangars joining has been far better handled than expected. The gold spent has been reimbursed, all slots opened with greenies have been kept and no planes moved to the warehouse. There’s obviously been a shuffle in the numbers of slots/upgrade and the balance adjustment hasn’t hurt the previous buyers and seems to have allowed newer players coming through a slightly cheaper progression through a couple of slots.

As for the new button in the collections, it’s been a right royal PIA in the past where any collection that wasn’t collected was a nuisance when trying to get the next completed section further down the list. By the time most events are finished, sometimes I’ll have 5x some of the required collections and want to keep a few for the following year. However, the frustration at having at being taken to them every time I want access further down the list is so annoying that I simply collect to get rid of them. Great change!

I totally understand and completely understood why you like the new bug. That's why I said: Different playing styles. I was never able to resist the urge to complete collections, even though opening these mystery boxes have resulted in me losing a significant amount of items. My reasoning: They come almost as easy as they go, and I won't be needing more than 100 items of the one I Just lost since I wouldn't be losing them otherwise... Hence: I stille don't like it
Agree with the sentiment of throwing away items that arrive faster than they’re used (like half of the space fuel items- I’d prefer the chest to say “loser” 50% of the time than collect 1000s of items of space crap), but I don’t think you can label the change as a “bug”.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Looks like there are now 2 offers that change every 8 hours in the bank?

I just got 100 coins and 1 green in addition of the normal -30% offer of Mystery Super Bonus.
I got 200 so there’s a better offer around the corner!
My second freebie was a Matryoshka Doll - genuinely a nice surprise since there is no way to get these without spending greenies.
On a different account my second freebie was Weathervane. Still nice.
Both had coins as the first.

Got this when I got a farmer's market for collecting Easter eggs, even though I had already maxed out my farmer's markets. it came from collecting eggs not building the farmer's market.
View attachment 30302
This collection has nothing to do with farmers markets. Easter eggs drop from clicking bunnies round your city. You probably already had collections waiting to be collected as Easter eggs have been dropping in other parts off the game for ages

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
This collection has nothing to do with farmers markets. Easter eggs drop from clicking bunnies round your city. You probably already had collections waiting to be collected as Easter eggs have been dropping in other parts off the game for ages

Incorrect. Farmer's Markets are earned as a result of completing the Easter Egg collection, which I did. The point was that people were complaining that they were not getting quest credit for building the Farmer's Market they had in inventory. I was showing, as Cazmillon had stated, the quest credit was received upon completing the Easter Egg Collection not from building the Farmer's Markets players already had in their warehouse from eggs collected through other events.

Top Bottom