Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

400 STAR CLUB

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
I was just wondering how close most people are to obtaining 400 stars or if there are a people with 400 stars.

I have noticed a couple of people in the 300's.

The last i saw greensmith had 370 odd. I also have 370 odd and should pick up a couple more soon as I am busy collecting fuel so I can 3 star all the hidden maps that changed to 100 flights.

Lets see what we get.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Jonnycash,
Just got my second star for Caprese. Working on Valencia now and then the other DaVinci destinations. 400 is a long way away.
image.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Wow, that's a long ways off... I passed 300 a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately the stars I'm missing are mostly Jumbo/Giant flights and those take a long time to complete... and I hate having to keep buying/selling the planes each time a new quest comes out.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
How did you game block? have you contacted GI about it?
Wauw Jonnycash, we all contacted GI for blocking us. Their answer was we cheated. Even with the proof the game had a bug which we used, we stayed blocked. we could start a new game and the spend money would we transfered to the new game, that is the only answer we got.... about a month ago I deleted one of the two blocked games....

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
And apparently that's not the only thing that you can get blocked for. Time traveling is another popular GI reason. Which is especially difficult for those of us time zones that observe day light savings time. :banghead:

After a few months of being blocked I finally opted to restart my game. According to GI though, I'm already blocked again and my only option is to restart if I want to be unblocked. Although they can't tell me why and I've done nothing to warrant it. (Thankfully my current "blocking" only affects the World Map area as far as I can tell.)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
How did you game block? have you contacted GI about it?

Jonnycash,
Same thing happened to my Waverly huff game last September. I flew to Boston to visit my son. I played Airport City on the plane (in airplane mode), then in DFW Airport, then on the plane (again, in airplane mode). When I got to Boston and started up AC, I could not tap on any buildings or hangars or anything. A window popped up saying that time travelers couldn't get coins/passengers/fuel/flights. I sent in a ticket to GI explaining that I wasn't time traveling, I was distance and time zone traveling. After about a week, they unblocked my game and it was business as usual.
On my tomgreensmith game, I bought 96 greenies for $9.99 but GI gave me 1,070. Then they said I cheated and blocked my game. Luckily, I had taken screenshots of the transaction so I was able to prove that it was their mistake, not a cheat on my part. That took a month, but when they finally reset my game I had lost most of my neighbors.
I personally think GI spends too much time policing "cheats" and not enough time cleaning up their code and getting rid of all the software bugs.
Cheers,
Tom

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
As it happens, I just got more communication from GI yesterday on my current "blocking" situation:
I think that if I restart at this juncture, I'll promptly get blocked again because the root cause of this blocking hasn't been identified. (And I'm not sure I'll stick around if I get blocked again. Especially if they won't say why.) So, I practically refused to restart and demanded to know why I was blocked this time around. The response was "Could you, please ,specify which way you obtained such amount of banknotes?" (Incorrect spacing from GI included.)

So, my current guess is that if you somehow hit some secret greenie threshold you can also get blocked. :banghead:

Which, incidentally, proves my restart/block circle correct as I made two purchases of greenies when they were on sale... one for each game at the time. When they blocked my games the first time, I had them transfer both purchases to my new GS4 game. Mainly because I was going to only have one game going this time around. And, I've been holding onto them until I hit the land expansions that require greenies. Now that I've leveled up, I've got quite a few greenies saved up. So, yeah, they haven't actually said it yet, but it seems that by them transferring the legitimate purchases to a new game installation it might have actually caused my current "cheater" label and subsequent blocking. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Don't forget about their favorite line that we all "had an advantage over other players." (Note: read my signature)

My Uncle Mans Phone account is blocked for, my guess, but they have never said the amount of greenies.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
As it happens, I just got more communication from GI yesterday on my current "blocking" situation:
I think that if I restart at this juncture, I'll promptly get blocked again because the root cause of this blocking hasn't been identified. (And I'm not sure I'll stick around if I get blocked again. Especially if they won't say why.) So, I practically refused to restart and demanded to know why I was blocked this time around. The response was "Could you, please ,specify which way you obtained such amount of banknotes?" (Incorrect spacing from GI included.)

So, my current guess is that if you somehow hit some secret greenie threshold you can also get blocked. :banghead:

Which, incidentally, proves my restart/block circle correct as I made two purchases of greenies when they were on sale... one for each game at the time. When they blocked my games the first time, I had them transfer both purchases to my new GS4 game. Mainly because I was going to only have one game going this time around. And, I've been holding onto them until I hit the land expansions that require greenies. Now that I've leveled up, I've got quite a few greenies saved up. So, yeah, they haven't actually said it yet, but it seems that by them transferring the legitimate purchases to a new game installation it might have actually caused my current "cheater" label and subsequent blocking. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Best of luck i tried twice on Captain tneil and almost made a breakthrough with GI but ultimately i am a cheater:mad:

Top Bottom