Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android 3rd Event Task Error

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Not sure if anyone else is getting this. Placed a ticket, so we will see what comes of this. Of course it had to be the 3rd task....couldn't it have been the 1st? 🙄
Airport City_2021-10-29-10-40-41.jpg

Not sure if anyone else is getting this. Placed a ticket, so we will see what comes of this. Of course it had to be the 3rd task....couldn't it have been the 1st? 🙄View attachment 58936
Not seen that!

Suspect it s land 10 ghost planes, as that is the only task I have seen with 10 needed. Activate the bonus and land one and see if it counts???

Not sure if anyone else is getting this. Placed a ticket, so we will see what comes of this. Of course it had to be the 3rd task....couldn't it have been the 1st? 🙄View attachment 58936

The interesting thing is that you have completed one of the 10. Now if only you could remember........... ?

Could it have been land 10 guest/ghost planes.

Regards
Harcourt

Is this your main device or BlueStacks ?
Send this screenshot to Gi support because maybe :unsure: this bug in you game and it will stay there for the next event or come back in next year for same event.

I was facing the same issue. It was solved after I have erected 6 Halloween shops. Hopefully it will be the same in your case. Regards

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The interesting thing is that you have completed one of the 10. Now if only you could remember........... ?

Could it have been land 10 guest/ghost planes.

Regards
Harcourt
Tried ghost planes....didnt work. Ive landed guest planes....the count is the same. Also, the button clicks, but does nothing. It just suddenly appeared too; no updates or anything triggered it...very odd

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Is this your main device or BlueStacks ?
Send this screenshot to Gi support because maybe :unsure: this bug in you game and it will stay there for the next event or come back in next year for same event.
Main device on android. I already sent them a screenshot; hopefully they will give some feedback soon

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've also seen acquire 10 passengers from guest planes and maybe fuel but appears corrupt so likely doesn't matter.

Device restart and 'restoring game resources' not fix? If not, submit bug.
I haven't tried restoring game resources, but dont want to lose my game hence why I haven't done so

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I was facing the same issue. It was solved after I have erected 6 Halloween shops. Hopefully it will be the same in your case. Regards
Maybe it's forcing me to put up halloween shops now? The task may require it. I was trying not to put them up to avoid those tasks, but maybe it's time to bring them out. Thanks for the suggestion...will give it a try

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You're the man! It worked! It required me to get wax for the 3rd task. Now we know. When we see screwy requests, we need to place the missing building that has the item. Thanks a lot for your help

You're the man! It worked! It required me to get wax for the 3rd task. Now we know. When we see screwy requests, we need to place the missing building that has the item. Thanks a lot for your help
Phew.jpg
Thats good, but very bizarre, at least you are sorted.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
View attachment 58947 Thats good, but very bizarre, at least you are sorted.
They actually got back to me this morning. They said they are looking into the issue, but I didnt tell them how to fix it. These errors shouldnt be happening in the first place, and hopefully they will enhance the task selection in the process.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Good to know for this and future events.

Submitted but report might receive a gift 💡🤔

Obvious miss by GI due to lack of quality control which isn't surprising :clown:
Yup I just told Ralphy that I didnt give them the solution. These things shouldn't be happening. Matter of fact, they shouldn't be tasking things when players don't have access to them. For example, if I dont have an owl in my fleet, I shouldnt be getting transylvania flights as tasks. I keep having to buy and sell planes for a silly task. Its just an owl, but its still a nuisance 🙄

They actually got back to me this morning. They said they are looking into the issue, but I didnt tell them how to fix it. These errors shouldnt be happening in the first place, and hopefully they will enhance the task selection in the process.
I am keen to hear the outcome from them. Please keep us informed about the progress of the ticket.

Top Bottom