Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2QL Green Launch (COMPLETE)

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
04e4o9bs and 044fct6ma are my codes.
When you start 2 hours later. I will have my QL 50min left. Waiting your response. Thanks
Welcome to our launch,
I sent you a friend request but somehow the first code doesn’t work. Is it A AleCho F20=F20, if it is KenKyu1 are already neighbours with you. The second code works fine, XOR A.Alecho right? Also, our support accounts have all added you.

KenKyu

Last edited:

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TOMORROW'S LAUNCH (UPDATE 2)

I think it would be nice if we can take turns to be the captain (1st place) for our launch. If anyone don't want 1st place or out of resources, that's also fine. The captain must put in at least 500 points (before you sign up for 1st place, please make sure you can contribute 500 points, 576 points is the best). You can sign up for captain by replying this post down below or just tell me how many times would you like to be captain. (I will receive these orders by a first come first serve basis)

There are NO more spots left for 1st place, the final one has been taken by @A.Alecho

Launch No.
Captain(1st place)StatusLaunch No.Captain (1st place)Status
1KenKyu1Hijacked16KenKyu4
2KenKyu2Done17@Dheevara
3KenKyu3Done18KenKyu1
4@DheevaraHijacked19@AGS120
5KenKyu1Waiting20KenKyu2
6KenKyu421@Dheevara
7@Jim G22KenKyu4
8@The Asgards23@AGS120
9@The Asgards24@Dheevara
10@Jim G25KenKyu3
11@The Asgards26KenKyu3
12KenKyu227@A.Alecho
13KenKyu328KenKyu1
14@Dheevara29KenKyu2
15@Jim G30KenKyu3

Things that might happen:
1. No one takes captain, one of my supports accounts will take it.
2. Someone claims the first place but doesn't join or puts enough points, I will ask them to join/put more points
3. Some Hijacker (Unknow player) comes in and puts more than 200 points, I will immediately remove them.

For other positions:

If you want 2nd place please put in around 200-500 points so we know you want 2nd or 3rd place. Or you can send me a request to be 2nd place (Not required). Also, make sure there’s not already 2 players who claimed 2nd and 3rd place.

A Final Message:
A quick reminder, Our GREEN launch is schedule on UTC 9:30 - 10:30, 1 hour break then continue to launch. We will launch a total of ~30 times so join as much as you like. Thank you for taking your time to read this. We will try update this captain list as frequently as possible and look forward for tomorrow's launch.

Regards,
KenKyu

Last edited:

Dheevara

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Dheevara
AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TOMORROW'S LAUNCH (UPDATE)

I think it would be nice if we can take turns to be the captain (1st place) for our launch. If anyone don't want 1st place or out of resources, that's also fine. The captain must put in at least 500 points (before you sign up for 1st place, please make sure you can contribute 500 points, 576 points is the best). You can sign up for captain by replying this post down below or just tell me how many times would you like to be captain. (I will receive these orders by a first come first serve basis)

There’s one final slot left to book !!! #Round27

Launch No.
1KenKyu116KenKyu4
2KenKyu217@Dheevara
3KenKyu318KenKyu1
4@Dheevara19@AGS120
5KenKyu120KenKyu2
6KenKyu421@Dheevara
7@Jim G22KenKyu4
8@The Asgards23@AGS120
9@The Asgards24@Dheevara
10@Jim G25KenKyu3
11@The Asgards26KenKyu3
12KenKyu227@A.Alecho
13KenKyu328KenKyu1
14@Dheevara29KenKyu2
15@Jim G30KenKyu3

2. Someone claims the first place but doesn't join or puts enough points, I will ask them to join/put more points
3. Some Hijacker (Unknow player) comes in and puts more than 200 points, I will immediately remove them.

For other positions:

If you want 2nd place please put in around 200-500 points so we know you want 2nd or 3rd place. Or you can send me a request to be 2nd place (Not required). Also, make sure there’s not already 2 players who claimed 2nd and 3rd place.

A Final Message:
A quick reminder, Our GREEN launch is schedule on UTC 9:30 - 10:30, 1 hour break then continue to launch. We will launch a total of ~30 times so join as much as you like. Thank you for taking your time to read this. We will try update this captain list as frequently as possible and look forward for tomorrow's launch.

Regards,
KenKyu
Super... all set !!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04mwbeb1
Username
George
AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TOMORROW'S LAUNCH

I think it would be nice if we can take turns to be the captain (1st place) for our launch. If anyone don't want 1st place or out of resources, that's also fine. The captain must put in at least 500 points (before you sign up for 1st place, please make sure you can contribute 500 points, 576 points is the best). You can sign up for captain by replying this post down below or just tell me how many times would you like to be captain. (I will receive these orders by a first come first serve basis) You will see that some rounds had already been taken by me. (I will book more rounds later)

Launch No.
1KenKyu116KenKyu4
2KenKyu217@Dheevara
3KenKyu318KenKyu1
4@Dheevara19@AGS120
5KenKyu120KenKyu2
6KenKyu421@Dheevara
7@Jim G22KenKyu4
8@The Asgards23@AGS120
9@The Asgards24@Dheevara
10@Jim G25KenKyu3
11@The Asgards26KenKyu3
12KenKyu227
13KenKyu328KenKyu1
14@Dheevara29KenKyu2
15@Jim G30KenKyu3

For other positions:

A Final Message:

Regards,
KenKyu
I sent a request from George. I would like to join you. Thanks

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
Pre-Boarding is Now AVAILABLE

I have started the launch and activate my QL, If you are ready you can all join now. But we will wait for every one else to join. Don't close the launch.

Top Bottom