Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 1 S2 condor or 3 S1 condor

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
So I have the tokens.. but I don't know which to do so I'm seeking other peoples input on the better decision. I have the gold subscription so it gives the 15% increase.. so...

S2 is 30% + gold subscription = 45%
S1 is 10% + gold subscription = 25%

Without vane S2 is 6.6 hrs
Without vane S1 is 9 hrs

With vane S2 is 2.4 hrs
With vane S1 is 4.8 hrs

1 S2 x 3 flights day = 2250/day -15750 week
3 S1 x 2 flights a day = 4500/day - 31500 week

S2 has more prestige but S1 seems like the greater return on investment.

That's my dilemma. Thoughts?

I think it depends entirely what your objective is:

If you want to get a high weekly pax count, then Falcons are probably a better bet.

If you want prestige, I am afraid the S3 owners will just look down their noses at you (and upon visiting your city there is no guarantee they will see your shiny gold/silver planes anyway) o_O

If you want to complete Map collections then Jumbo's are a better bet (there are more Jumbo map collections).

If you want to complete Adventure collections, then save your Vintage Weather vane's and take that out of your thinking.

If you want stars, then you are probably better sticking to one or two plane types.

If you want to complete side-quests then a mixed fleet is best.

If you want all of that, then follow the advice on here and don't worry about Condor's until later on.

On the CBM coming round again, the theory of there not being another CBM sale, was simply because:

(1) The associated collections now fall from coin buildings.
(2) GI giving players any way of spending less real cash seems at odds with recent changes.

Top Bottom