Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 1 Hour commercial buildings

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t1ojqu
Username
KNJM17
Hello everyone :)

I really like the 1 hour buildings, as they fit well in to my life. I'm an EMT, and our average call lasts about an hour in the city I'm driving, so these buildings are easy for my to check between calls ;)

So far i have:
6 Hotels
6 Bowlings Alleys
6 Farmers Market
6 Post Office
6 Art Supplies Store
6 Pharmacy
6 Halloween shops
2 Tour Stalls (New drop from the Fiordland helicopter flight)
1 Fish Market
1 Sound store (Discovered this too late in the event)

So the question is... Am i missing any? Either from Events or Flights? I've been through the Wiki, but I can't find any more... with that said, I could have missed some, especially from Events or Collections :)

Also, side question: Is there a beginners guide for excavation flights?

Device
  1. Android
Hello everyone :)

I really like the 1 hour buildings, as they fit well in to my life. I'm an EMT, and our average call lasts about an hour in the city I'm driving, so these buildings are easy for my to check between calls ;)

So far i have:
6 Hotels
6 Bowlings Alleys
6 Farmers Market
6 Post Office
6 Art Supplies Store
6 Pharmacy
6 Halloween shops
2 Tour Stalls (New drop from the Fiordland helicopter flight)
1 Fish Market
1 Sound store (Discovered this too late in the event)

So the question is... Am i missing any? Either from Events or Flights? I've been through the Wiki, but I can't find any more... with that said, I could have missed some, especially from Events or Collections :)

Also, side question: Is there a beginners guide for excavation flights?

You can put faster building too and still open every hour.
I prefer 3 hour buildings, as 3 hours is the timer for my Mints.
Great kind of playing style.... Good luck Pilot.

Top Bottom