Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday August 3, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Both of my games are not updated yet, I saw the new 4.7.9 update discussion, will try to do that tomorrow.

@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi, sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Bruno237: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@Sky Elf: sent you Spare Wire.
@sja65: sent you Gyroscope.
@zenmie: sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: sent you Fuel (20).
@javi: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Gt city: sent you Oscillating Beacon.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Thx for all the gifts:)
All are sent today. This afternoon going to upgrade to 4.7
Therefore a list of the once sent today:
@DalePorter46 Headset
@Tamic Fuel + headset (lost you first due to the name change)
@Pakman Earplugs
@b_laksh Optical system
@GamingSwiftie Fuel Hose
@david smith WhiteGold Bracelet & gamerader Headset
@Stella 748 Spare Wire
@Meagansoroka Flight Catering
@macfaro Fuel Supply
@Gt city Gtcity3 Earplugs
Neighbours with an item in the name got that one and are not mentioned above.
Others by default: Fuel20

Happy flying and hunt for level 70:D

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I think the new update has cured my gifting issues. However, my gifts have changed and Fuel 20 has been replaced with Passenger 10

I would be grateful for the following items:

• 48x Sliding Table Saw
  • 48x Edge Banding Machine
  • 48x Boring Machine
  • 48x Hammer Drill
  • Earplugs
  • Fuel
  • Catalyst
  • Landing Lamp
  • Attitude Indicator
  • Wireless Compass
  • Medium to High Flight Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Gifts from my support game have gone out, and my signature has been updated (some available gifts have changed). I haven't updated my main game yet, as I'm not sure if I will be able to on the current device. Will likely try that tomorrow.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Sorry @DalePorter46 I inadvertently removed your neighbour request while clearing out a load of random ones. Can you please try resending it, or let me know your code? The one in your signature is invalid.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78*item needed*
For the time being, please send all gifts to my dagummit game. My tablet is out of commission, so I won't be playing my main game until I figure out how I want to handle that. Thanks.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
After update my gifting list changed.
Since my basic list changed I remove items I supposed can send in return. If you need something that I do not have in my list send what you need and I will return back.
Signature updated.

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
Updated.
Gifting list has changed.
Other neigbors in my collection.
Have to look in to that closer later on.
Will update signature later.
All gifts level 61 and up are welcome.

suzy

350+ Star Club
Well, I noticed my gift list has changed so I adapted this already for your convenience
The items I can return.... big question mark now, so I have not updated or changed that list
Thanks to all my saved up collections, I managed to reach level 70..but I still need all the items to build my furniture factory so everything is welcome !!
@greensmith : I've still lost you so I am going to add you again now, could you check this please? I would hate loosing such a valuabe
neighbour and friend !!!
Greetings to all and try to have fun !!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Well, I noticed my gift list has changed so I adapted this already for your convenience
The items I can return.... big question mark now, so I have not updated or changed that list
Thanks to all my saved up collections, I managed to reach level 70..but I still need all the items to build my furniture factory so everything is welcome !!
@greensmith : I've still lost you so I am going to add you again now, could you check this please? I would hate loosing such a valuabe
neighbour and friend !!!
Greetings to all and try to have fun !!!
@suzy
I still had you as a neighbor so I deleted you. Please add me -- Waverly huff -- again and we'll see what happens.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Six Furniture Factories are under construction so I need lots of Sliding Table Saws, Edge Banding Machines, Boring Machines and Hammer Drills.
If I dropped off your neighbor list after the update, please let me know in a conversation so I can delete you and send you a new invitation! I'm on holiday so I won't be as quick to respond as I usually am.
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom