Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Visit the exhibition hall...visit the exhibition hall...visit the exhibition hall...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Anybody else constantly getting this task? I'm even getting it as two tasks at the same time. Guess this is how you get players to burn off many of the greenies. Set the building on a two-hour clock and repeatedly give that task so players are constantly needing to click on an ad or spend a greenie to speed it up. Don't want to complain too much seeing as it's free greenies, but it's clear GI is working hard to make sure a lot of those get used before the event is over.

Anybody else constantly getting this task? I'm even getting it as two tasks at the same time. Guess this is how you get players to burn off many of the greenies. Set the building on a two-hour clock and repeatedly give that task so players are constantly needing to click on an ad or spend a greenie to speed it up. Don't want to complain too much seeing as it's free greenies, but it's clear GI is working hard to make sure a lot of those get used before the event is over.
Do you have the Golden Toad bonus? It helps a lot if you want to be competitive in rankings for events. (you can obviously see that I do not care :)).
1727029858122.png

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Do you have the Golden Toad bonus? It helps a lot if you want to be competitive in rankings for events. (you can obviously see that I do not care :)).
View attachment 74425

I have a few, but not enough to keep up with the rate they would be required here. Don't really care much about the rankings either. I've played more recently because I've been recovering from an ankle surgery a couple months ago, but I'm mostly using up all my bonus items because I don't anticipate playing much longer. Played for about 4 years, the first couple were fun because the game was new. The last couple years have just been groundhog day--same old cycle, over and over...no real updates, no real changes. I don't see how some people have done this for 8-10+ years.

By the way -- appreciate having had you as a neighbor for a while. It's been helpful.

Top Bottom